Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Hailee E.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Medium 1 oz (Pack of 6) more...
I give this three stars because well it didn’t work for me well. I was able to give it to my friend who enjoyed it. It made me break out. I have super sensitive skin. I bought it because I heard it was a dupe for the smashbox BB cream. Unfortunately for me, it doesn’t compare.
Tosha p.
Goes on very smooth and has full coverage also very easy to use. A little hard to match your color so it's not true to color but still good.
Robin C.
Purchased at: CVS
i have used this since the 7th grade and continue to use it now! i love it! not super full coverage but gives a flawless look and very natural.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really great BB cream from the drugstore. It melts into the skin and is great for an all over wash of color with no mess.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Light 100 more...
I got this at the 99 cent store for $1.99. I think this works pretty well. I love bb creams. This one is 8 in 1 skin perfector. So I recommend this bb cream i have different kinds and I kik this one. I have combo skin type and this works for my face. Not to greasy just right, goes on well.
Itzel C.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this BB CREAM!! My skin is super cute! Not a big coverage if not something more natural. When you want to enlist fast you can use this. It lasts quite a while on the face
Lauren S.
Edina, MN
Review for: Light/Medium 110 more...
love this product!! doesn’t give much coverage, but evens out the skin tone and blurs a little bit. it’s SUPER hydrating and easy to blend
Yenny d.
ME ENCANTA ESTA BB CREAM, cuando la usas es como te deja la piel muy bonita y natural y sientes como si no tuvieras nada de maquillaje.
Vanessa F.
Perris
Review for: Light/Medium 110 more...
Cute color product stays on for a few hours. Definatley not long wear but gives neutral lips a nice shade. Same as picture and very cute cover. Ide definatley reccommend this product to a friend. Although do not buy if youre looking for longwear.
Jerlie D.
dipolog city
This is the first make up that i owned. I was so amazed my the result of the application. As a teenager I wasn't used to putting on makeup so I didn't want anything heavy on my face. My friend recommended this BB cream to me, said this has sheer coverage and is super light on the skin. I tried it and I liked it very much. I have normal to oily skin so I use face powder to set the bb cream and it lasts all day. Though it transfers like crazy, I still like it. This product made me want to put on makeup and I felt good and confident about myself.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart