Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Serena E.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anyone because the results when I tried were terrible. It felt really oily and liquidy, had a cakey finish (even with primer), left me with dry patched somehow (and I have oily skin), and had barely any coverage on my imperfections and redness. I was really disappointed by this product since it didn't work at all. 😒
Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This is a light product that doesn't cover all blemishes but it does give me a smooth semi-dewy finish. I've found that setting it with a powder give it a beautiful finish and helps it to last throughout the day. It's hydrating and so light on the skin so it doesn't clog your pores too much. This is my go to every day product.
Katlyn M.
Decatur, IN
This product is not for coverage, so that being said it is the perfect lightweight tinted moisturizer. Now that's not exactly what it is, but that's something you can compare it to! Its perfect for someone that wants to even out their skin tone without wearing a heavy foundation. I will throw this on when I go to the beach & it has some SPF to protect your skin! Its easy & quick to apply so it is a great product for travel or someone looking for something low maintenance! :)
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
This BB cream did not cover the redness on my face or help cover my acne. It is not buildable, but it was very light. It was not good for my oily skin, though. It left my face much more oily than before. I would not recommend using this unless you need little to no coverage.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I use this product on a daily basis , specially when you don't want to put any foundation or concealer but stull want that flawless look , its just perfect for that, it makes my skin look flawless, and bright, so I would recommend it to those who like light make up or don't like make up .
Jessica E.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love the Maybelline Dream fresh BBC cream. I like how it gives you a natural look, which I can use for an everyday look. The coverage isn't full coverage because it is a BB cream, but I still really like it. I would recommend it to others.
Melissa V.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I was super skeptical about this product as it didn’t have the best reviews on Ulta’s website. I was pleasantly surprised that this B.B. cream matched my skin tone spot on! It’s perfect if you just need light coverage and just want a little something on your face. Doesn’t look cakey or orange AT ALL which is hard to find in B.B. creams. Would definitely purchase again
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
Suuuper hidratante, esta bb cream es buenisima. Para uso diario es genial, es ligera, cobertura baja, la uso solo cuando no tengo manchitas o espinillitas muy marcadas. Lo unico que no me gusta es que mi piel la absobe casi por completo a las 3-4 horas y debo re aplicar, soy de piel mixta/grasa y la absorbo rapido. Pero igual me gusta para el diario.
Jessy L.
This product is recommended when we want to look with a more natural appearance, ideal for young skins and with few imperfections. For the moment only probe a line of bb cream since the one that contains perfeccionador is not available in my country
Christie P.
I hate this cream. I have combination skin and it made my face far to oily. It doesn't blend well and slips all around even when I set it, I feel like applying a bb cream should be one of the easiest things you're able to do, but I had to work much too hard with this product.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart