Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sara F.
Orange, TX
I love using BB Cream when I want a sun protection and a small amount of coverage. It's great for helping to even out my skin tone without the heaviness i would get with foundation. If i'm in a hurry it's perfect for a minimal makeup look if topped with powder. It also helps my skin from drying out as much.
Jackie V.
I hate this BB cream and honestly if my skin all lien luminosity more than anything I needed a little bit more coverage and madness and this is the not work for me also the packaging is very very very messy the squeezy tube would just like to squirt out when you barely touch it and I just wish it would've been a little bit more harder to squeeze it out I know that sounds weird but the part it just came out so easily and I did not like that whatsoever
Aranza P.
It matches the color of my skin and I like the coverage it has. It's a bb cream, not a foundation. I use it sometimes when I want to makeup but to see myself a little more natural.
What I almost do not like is that it leaves my face greasy. I recommend it to people who have dry skin, moisturize and cover a little imperfections
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium 120 more...
ONE WORD: Flawless finish! the coverage is everything! its great for both dry and combination skin types. Pro : it actually does the 9 things its suppose to do like ; coverage, concealer and ect. defiantly a recommended buy if your going on vacation to a hot place and don't want to wear foundation but still want a flawless finish.
Devon H.
Mt Sterling, IL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I hate using heavy products on my skin and this BB Cream is so light weight! It blends so well and covers all of my dark spots and blemishes. This little bottle also last quite a while as all you need is just a couple drops of it each day.
Kulsum A.
A dry light coverage BB cream that's good for everyday use. More than having the ability to cover imperfections, this BB cream sort of blurs out imperfections. Even though there are only a few shade choices, the shades available do seem to fit almost all skin tones. If you want a lightweight and low coverage BB cream then I definitely recommend this product.
Madison C.
This B.B. cream is my absolute favorite from the drugstore. I don’t really like foundations because they’re too heavy on my face and I don’t like the feeling of makeup and this product is very light weight and gives a nice a slight coverage to your face. If you like coverage then this isn’t for you but it’s very moisturizing and I will always repurchase
Sarah M.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I have used this in light for almost 2 years and am sort of in a panic when I saw my local drugstore had discontinued it. I sincerely hope that is isn't discontinued everywhere! I love how moisturizing and natural looking this is. I have uber-sensitive skin and I can wear this every day without skin irritation. It does give you a bit of a natural glow, so if you are a die-hard matte face person, this probably isn't right for you.
Cassidy F.
Carlsbad , CA
I think that this product makes your face look splotchy and I do not recommend, it also dried out my face after wearing it. It did not last long either or provide any coverage for my face. The one good thing about this bb cream was that it was thin and easy to put on. I do not recommend this product.
mckell s.
I use this product everyday, and it's my favorite drugstore BB cream. I'm not big on coverage so I put a tiny bit on the back of my hand; just enough to cover my whole face, and it lasts me all day. I have to shake my bottle a bit before I apply it, because if I don't it will feel really thick, look patchy on my skin, and tough to blend. I would totally recommend this for anyone looking for a nice, affordable BB cream.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart