Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Ashiya S.
I love using a bb cream that is light wear and it doesn't feel heavy at all. This one doesn't have much sun protection but you can get the one that does. This product is very natural and suttle. There's not much coverage like for a foundation but definitely great for a natural look.
Marcia D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Maybbelline dream Fresh BB cream! My favorite when it comes to American bb cream .  I have been using it for long time.  Makes my skin even, soft and gives a natural fresh glow to my skin.
Korah T.
Seattle
I’ve been using this BB cream since high school. I love wearing this BB cream when I want a more natural look, or in the summer time when caked makeup isn’t an option in the heat. This BB cream tints my face to perfection and color corrects my imperfections. It’s light, not oily, and smells pleasant. SPF is a plus 😉
Hannah C.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Overall I like this product. If you are someone who likes to look more natural it’s a great product. It’s sheer but gives just enough pigment that it does even out your complexion. If you are someone who prefers a bit more coverage, it is buildable. The one thing I didn’t like about it was that it oxidizes. Soon after I put it on I noticed that it’s started to turn more orange and didn’t match my skin tone so well. Other than that it’s nice.
Javaria A.
Roswell
I have dry and little bit pigmented skin.I start getting dry patches if not moisturised properly. Although I really like this BB creams texture. I think its perfect when applied after a moisturiser. For people with skin like me really shouldn't use this without moisturiser. It is light on the skin. My sister recommended this to me. Other then the hydrating problem I dont think there is any other problem.
Hannah B.
Waianae, HI
I love this BB Cream, especially in tithe summer. My face feels great when I wear it; free and unclogged. Plus it's got SPF 30 sunscreen. Not much coverage but it still is an awesome product, and as someone who doesn't like to go out without makeup on, I can throw this on and still feel good enough to go out! Definitely will continue purchasing.
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
This bb cream is a very lightweight feeling on the skin. I think that this bb cream would be good for anyone with dry or oily skin. Definitely a good bb cream to build up in coverage but does not give a full coverage on its own. Definitely recommend this product with a concealer on top. Overall this bb cream is one of my favorite drugstore finds!
Sean W.
I avoid super heavy foundation 7/10, but I still like coverage and to balance my complexion. This BB cream is my staple. It lasts all day without losing itself or separating. It's also easy to use with cream contouring products and powders - it doesn't cake in the way that heavier products do, but it still catches other products and blends with them perfectly. It also feels amazing on the skin and spreads so easily! The only BB cream I use.
elliott b.
I used to use this bb cream before I got really into makeup and I used to love it. Trying it again several years later and I don't know what I was thinking. The color selection is awful, it transfers like crazy, and it oxidizes so badly. Honestly, stay away from
American bb creams and try something like Missha's if you want good coverage.
Lizzy B.
Springfield, Virgina
Review for: Light 100 more...
I love this bb cream. I use this all the time. It is so refreshing and the pomegranate extract is so great on my skin. It has SPF in the formula. It fits my skin tone and perfects my skin tone. It builds nicely and doesn't get too cakey. The only small problems I have it that it doesn't smell too nice. I mean it smells like makeup and i wish it had a nice vanilla-y, rosy-y, or fruity-y smell. I also wish that it had more skin tones. If you had a very very fair skin tone, than it will probably not fit them, which sucks. It has yellow undertones, so it doesn't fit anyone with cool undertones.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart