Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Grace H.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! I don’t usually wear cream face products, but when I do, this is my go-to. It is super easy to use and covers blemishes/smooths the overall look of your skin without looking cakey.
member-65232
Purchased at: Walmart
Is this probably by far one of the best drugstore BB creams that I've used it leaves a very natural skin freshlook but it does also help conceals spots and this brings a nice even as to your skin tone
Amber s.
Charlotte, NC
I prefer the cc cream but both are great. A primer, foundation, setting powder, finishing spray, etc. Regimen is great and all especially if you do all that plus the rest of the 9 yards we know some of us go to for that impeccable kardashian-esque look but let's face it... A. That's not for every lady B. Even those of us that tackle the whole process don't feel like doing this everyday and C. In the summer heat this can all just make us feel trapped indoors away from the doom of our faces melting so this bb cream is great! Just scrub, moisturize, whatever you basically do and then rub then in like your moisturizer for a light all over cover in replacement of your foundation that includes anti aging and sunscreen aids...perfect for summer!
Akailah C.
fairfield
Very nice product and I definitely recommend it for people that love natural looks. It is great for evening out skin tone and hiding little redness in the skin. I recommend the company out a more wide range of shades especially for deeper skin tones.
Myriana S.
Sanford, FL
My most important essentials for makeup, being in this heat and get into the sea or the pool we know that we can not walk with excess makeup, so first of all one of my tips is to use a base of little coverage or BB cream, Which although it will not completely cover imperfections if you leave a beautiful and healthy skin with a luster that does not get greasy and also usually brings a cover against the sun. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® Cream
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
Review for: Light 100 more...
My roommate recently reintroduced me to this product and I forgot how much I LOVE IT! Since neither one of us are heavy users of cover-up, this BB cream is absolutely amazing.
It is super easy to put on, I rub in on as if it's a moisturizer when I'm really rushing to class (so most days). Other times, I'll use a bamboo brush to blend it in. It's SPF 30 which is perfect for protection from the sun during the summer. The product itself is smooth to apply and doesn't melt off during the hot days. It gives a light shimmer to your face, leaving you feeling confident and covered.
I recommend this product for the summer time when you're face is clean and clear and vibrant. It's cheap too, and lasts all summer!
Corin M.
I love this BB cream. It gives me light coverage that is hardly noticeable, yet it still makes my skin have even tone and lightly covers problem areas. It is long lasting and doesn't wear off throughout the day. It has a nice consistency and does not feel heavy at all. I would recommend this product to those of you who are looking for something light wearing and long lasting. It is especially great for summer time because it gives coverage, and when you do sweat its a light layer of makeup and you can easily reapply!
Destini E.
Dana Point
Review for: Light 100 more...
I use this on days I feel like wearing face makeup without having a full coverage foundation on. It’s light but it gives enough coverage for my redness and dark spots. My biggest flaw with this product is that even when I put on primer and setting powder I always end up oily and it rubs off pretty easily. Still very good considering it’s from the drugstore!
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the Maybelline Dream BB Fresh in the shade 120 (medium). I live near the beach so I wanted something that had SPF in it, but would still give me some type of tint just to even out my skin tone and blur some of the imperfections on my face. I've been using the product for two weeks now, and I feel confident in saying that I'm extremely happy with the sun protection it gives me and it doesn't feel heavy or too oily on my skin like some products with SPF do. It definitely gives you a very "glowy" look to your skin, but still natural. So far I'm loving this product, and definitely plan on continuing to use it for those days where I know I'll be out and about in the sun.
Tiana C.
Review for: Other more...
I use the Maybelline BB bronze in shade medium/deep (not sure if it’s still out there, I found mine on clearance at target a while ago). I love this thing as a primer under my foundations when I wanna go full glam. It’s glowy/slightly glittery and bronzy but not as much as a liquid highlighter so,for me, it helps to add a glow and slightly blur some of the texture issues i have on my skin. It has a small amount of coverage-kind of like a very sheer foundation would have so I like how it helps to even my skin tone before my foundation routine. It also has SPF which I personally love because anyways that I can get sun protection without looking like a ghost, I’ll take it.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart