Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sabrina C.
Es una bb cream muy hidatante que me aporta mucha luminosidad al rostro y parece que no lleves nada en la piel.Es de cobertura baja y la puedes llevar par atodos los días sin que se note que vas maquillada.Es mi favorita últimamente porque no me gusta que se note que voy maquillada pero quiero que mi piel no se sienta apagada.
Julia B.
Sackville
Review for: Light 100 more...
extremely obsessed with this product. very very similar to a tinted moisturizer. the only complaint i have is that i am veerrrry fair skin toned so i find i have to mix this with a little pump of a lighter foundation to even out the shade. amazing though, not oily or greasy and has light coverage. very light weight as well.
Leanne C.
Hounslow, Middlesex
Review for: Light 100 more...
This BB cream is ideal for a sheer natural coverage on the skin. It is lightwieght making it perfect for the summer time. It also has SPF 30 which is great to protect your skin. If you are looking for something with more coverage, this probably isn't the right product for you.
ghiat a.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This BB Cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 skin perfector blurs imperfections brightens evens skin tone smooths hydrates gains and protects with SPF 30% oils and heavy ingredients for best results apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips
Maria Belen S.
Pilar, Bs As
I always use bb cream and i love it, ist so nice leave my skin beautiful, moisturized and without any imperfection , easy to apply and with an excellent finish, i have to buy another Obviously I can not stay without my bb cream.
Flor L.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
LLas bb cream son muy recomendables tanto para el uso diario, como para esos dias en que no hay mucho tiempo en maquillarte. Es fresca no te deja una sensacion grasa! Ideal para el diario
Keisha D.
Divala
Well, this is not the shade that I used but regardless of that, I love this product. Not greasy or pore clogger, which are important for me. I do wish there would be darker tones so it would match my skin and darker skin tones better. Good coverage and lasting as well.
Carlye S.
This BB cream is amazing! I have fair skin so I love the fact that it has an SPF 30 built in, so I don't have to worry about lathering gross sunscreen onto my face. Has a light feel and doesn't make my face feel cakey and weighed down! I would definitely purchase again.
mimi m.
Review for: Light 100 more...
really love this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. Yes, I do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for.
ane s.
Sopelana
Es una crema perfecta para aplicarla antes de la base. Hidrata la piel y le da un toque de color. Los antigrasos no funcionan muy bien y sacan algunos brillos y con polvos traslucidos se podrian disimular pero queda muy cargado
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart