Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Saskia M.
Chelmsford, Essex
Great for school or just for going out with friends or family, evens out my skin tone without being heavy or removing my freckles. Super easy to apply and leaves me with a fresh faced dewy finish which I adore.
Ericka R.
Review for: Light 100 more...
VERY GOOD! I honestly believe that it fulfills the 8 benefits it promises ... Note that they clarify that it is NOT a base, so it is important to know that this product offers a very subtle and natural coverage
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Me encanta esta B.B. cream cubre muy bien todas las imperfecciones, es muy duradera en la piel, es muy buena para las pieles morenas o con acné, es fácil de aplicar con un delicioso aroma, la recomiendo mucho!
Camila L.
No me parece una base que tenga un buen acabado.. si lo que buscas es emparejar un poco tu piel durante el dia y no usar una base pesada usa esta.. pero no te aseguro de que te corrija todas las imperfecciones
Florencia G.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Nice texture, very light coverage but that's fine, and I think colour matching works kinda well. I don't think this BB is meant for oily skins, but with a nice matt primer or moisturizer you can make it work
Oumayma A.
Doha
Review for: Light 100 more...
This bb cream is heaven on your face, if you mix it with your foundation it gives it a lighter look and doesn't make it look cakey at all, when i purchased it, it definitely met my expectations! I would definitely with no doubt repurchase this!
Aman J.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Just OK! I had high hopes for this BB cream but the lasting power is minimal. The coverage isn't too great either and has a strange smell too. My skin felt irritated after wearing it. I would not reccomend!
Charlotte M.
Kangaroo Flat
Leaves my skin looking dewy and feeling healthy. I use a sense buffing brush to apply the BB cream then blend out with a beauty blender. The product is long lasting and stays in place once set with a powder.
Milagros B.
I like it very much... I like the light textureand that the colour is really similar to my skin tone. It has 20 spf which i think its a pro. It´s super easy to apply. The only con i find is that it isn´t very long lasting. I won´t recommend it to others because of this con.
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
The colour was great although I couldn't continue to use it, it brought me out in spots, it was easy enough to apply and includes SP I have sensitive skin I thought no this would be better for combination.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart