Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Arianna P.
I like that it gives the sensation of applying a cream with color to the skin. Its coverage is the one that needs to have a bb cream. The only thing that improves is the yellow subtone because it is very neutral for Latin skins
Silvia M.
I love it is excellent to cover the imperfections, I use it daily, its shades are very close to the skin tone. It is applied very easily and the skin absorbs it fast.
Magali A.
Es Muy Buena Me Gusta Por Que Ademas De Hidratar,Suavisa,Ilumina Etc.Es Muy Facil De Usar Y No Se Nota Que Lo Tenes Puesto Una Ventaja Muy Buena, Ya Que Parece Que Tu Piel Es Natural Y No Tiene Nada, En Mi Caso.
Cato B.
This BB cream is great for a natural makeup look. It is long lasting and has a natural finish because it has a low covarage. It is buildable so you can build up the coverage! I would buy this again for use on a dayly basis
Sydney C.
it is a very versatile bailable color, and the formula blends really well onto the skin, it is build able and very easy to apply because of the light consistency that makes it easy to blend too, the con is that it is indeed an oily formula but would use again.
Kat G.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Love this for days when I just want to even out my skin tone without a lot of coverage. This is my go to in the summer when I need to put in a little bit of effort.
Constanza A.
Me encanta! Su consistencia líquida va perfecto con mi tipo de piel y lo mejor es que tiene un acabado muuuy natural, perfecto para el día día o para la gente que no quiere verse muy maquillada lo recomiendo un montón!
Abbie B.
I've used this bb cream many times and I love it. I use a light layer and it's very moisturising and I love how it gives me some coverage. Very inexpensive and it's easy to blend and apply. 10/10 recommend this product.
alejandra q.
this BB cream is actually really good it makes your skin flawless but also natural it have sun protection,but I dont like the fact that is not long lasting I think is better for dry skin but I really recomend you this if you need a BB cream just try it
Sam B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Light 100 more...
I've been using this product for 4+ years. It is my favourite everyday product, as it's lightweight and evens my skin tone perfectly! It is slightly buildable and would 100% recommend for those looking for light coverage.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart