Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sara B.
cluj napoca
It is a good product. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin . The price is acceptable. Coverage is medium but good for summer when u want not much makeup. It has sun protection. I recommended for summer especially.
Natasha J.
Burnaby, BC
This doesn't really do anything. It has little to no coverage whatsoever and I feel like it wears away really quickly on the skin. Nothing special at all and I never reach for it
Brenda C.
I love this bb cream. Have a ligth coverage and leave your skin very natural. Long-terms leaves your skin solf and pretty. Smells good, the texture is nice e subtle on your skin.
Niomi C.
This product was good and consistent. It was also affordable. However, it wasn't as long lasting as I would have hoped, so I had to redo my powder a few times throughout the day.
Abbie M.
A really nice bb cream for those who don't want to wear a really have foundation, it's also build-able if you want to achieve flawless skin, great for days at the beach when you want a bit of coverage but don't want to be caked in makeup!
Marissa B.
New Minas, NS
My favourite BB Cream! Leaves me with perfectly balanced colour and its easy to apply. For the days I'm in a rush or during the summer its great product that doesn't melt away.
Christa D.
Lantz, NS
Love this stuff for the summer!! I can put a light coat on hair with my hands like a moisturizer if I just want to look a little freshened up or I can use a beauty blender and it applies like a light foundation which I love as I have freckles and think I look funny if they are fully covered lol
mona k.
Surrey , BC
this price is affordable but the product does not last a long time for its price. the quality on the other hand is incredibly amazing for a b.b. cream it covers a lot ! and it’s great for all skin types
Tess B.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Love this BB cream. Maybelline is so afordable and it’s an awesome brand. I love all of their products. I have bought this BB cream 5 times already and I will keep buying it.
Javeria A.
The products very light on your skin espeacially if you have dry skin but becomes very oily you have to use setting powder touch up at least once depending on your skin type.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart