Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Trisya K.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
i really like this bb cream since it is good for sun protection too . it is so easy to apply and blend well . and it dont make my face look cakey . the sun protection is 50++ and most important is , it's longlasting . and i would definitely buy this again :)💞
Carla S.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Es una bb crean q yo uso muchobes una de mis favoritas había usado varias pero no se adaptaban a mi piel o me dejaban muy grasosa la cara y después me salían granitos o él tono no se adecuaba hasta que por fin encontre esta de maybelline que me a funcionado muy bien no me deja la cara brillosa no me saca granitos me cubre algunas imperfecciones ya sea
enrojecimiento o algún granito q me salga.
Él empaque es de 30ml tiene un precio alrededor de $125 pesos mexicanos un SPF 30 hay 3 tonos , es muy liquida tiene olor pero no es desagradable ami me agrada yo la aplico con los dedos así no desperdicio producto y él acabado es mas natural me encanta se las recomiendo mucho.
Meghan E.
Indian Head
Review for: Light 100 more...
I really enjoyed the coverage that this cream gave me, and the colour worked really well for my complexion. The only thing that I would change would be to make it a lottle lighter. I hate that so many products that have any coverage feel so thick and sticky!
aisha b.
birmingham, ['', '', 'west midlands']
I absolutely love this primer it is defiantly a staple piece in my everyday makeup look. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't like wearing foundation everyday but would still like a light coverage to make the skin appear more fresh.
Nora E.
Saltsyregutua 17
Im in love with this product, i think this the perfect bb cream for my sceen.It has 30 in sun protection, so i realy like that.It's not the best for oily skin but i still realy like it.I don't think IT has any cons.I would definetly recommend this to others.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Review for: Other more...
Tienen muy poco tonos, sin embargo esta perfecto para diario. Tine muy poco cobertura, casi nada. A los dos horas  para personas con piel grasosa se les cae.Es muy facil de difumir pero NO tapa imperfecciones. La compraria de nuevo solo para diariao
Katrina M.
Davao City
THIS NEEDS MORE SHADES 😭
Light is too light for my skin, medium is too dark for my skin. Huhuhu. The smell is really weird as well! I was so happy with it though 😭 but whyyyyyyyyy... I do recommend it, but with all warning, make sure it matches your skintone!
April G.
This product did what i wanted to do but on the same hand, did not. It let me have light, natural looking coverage but did not last very long at all. It would become creasy and patchy very quickly and my almost minimal coverage would soon disappear. Good for natural coverage, not so great for lasting.
May L.
I personally don't always like wearing heavy foundation everyday. Due to this I like to wear Bb cream as a nice light foundation for my daily natural look. For me I have a light tan skinned tone, and it kind of blends into me skin tone and doesn't look heavy.
Areej A.
Used to be my OG BB cream when I was younger. I think if you're a teen just starting out with makeup , use a BB cream as opposed to an actual Foundation. It's better for your skin and this Maybelline one is great! Limited color options but hey it did the job
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart