Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Christina R.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
I liked this cream. If your trying to save money, and can't afford a better one, or just want something for the average day, this would work. I just dont think this provides much coverage, and I feel it wears off.
Samantha S.
Manteca , CA
Purchased at: Target
Really nice helps even out the skin with looking like your wearing nothing. Does have a very glossy finish but with a little bit of powder looks great. Would recommend to others and it’s overall a good product:)
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
The product felt nice on my skin, but even the lightest shade was just slightly too dark for me. It also ended up oxidizing by the end of the day and I tended to look like an orange.
Kayla P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Medium 120 more...
It is honestly an amazing product and especially for summer! It gives coverage and you can definitely build it up to a medium coverage while still looking very natural and dewy. I would definitely recommend.
Bailey S.
Prior Lake
Great lightweight BB cream for days when you don't want to use a full coverage makeup. It evens out skin tone but does not cover up texture. It is easy to apply. It smells fine. I probably would not purchase this again because it did not match my skin very well despite being so lightweight.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
I love this product. It really compliments my skin and doesn't dry me out or come off as oily. It's cheap and you can find it at the drug store. Overall i think the quality is good.
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
I love this product. I always use it when i want a sheer finish. I highly recommend buying this product or any other maybelline product. I own so much maybelline products honestly.
Rheanna L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I use this product every day! It’s medium coverage and helps even my tone perfectly. For someone who doesn’t do a lot of makeup you would love it for coverage alone, for someone who loves every step of makeup this is a great base to begin with!
Abbey A.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I love this be cream for when I am going for a natural makeup day because it sits well on the skin and looks like you aren't even wearing makeup. It is very comfortable but there are not many different shades to choose from.
Kristina B.
Jenkins, KY
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This product is great for everyone it moisturizes my face gives perfect match color and last for hours I have sensitive skin and this item is still perfect everyone should try this
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart