Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Zakiya A.
Montreal, QC
The texture was light yet gave me a good amount of coverage. I have dry skin but it didn't dry me out and give me patches. Instead it stayed hydrating. I would wear this light bb cream for summer it is one of the best go to products
chloe b.
I think this is a good product it covers my freckles well and my imperfections are level with the rest of my face. The packaging is simple and the product does what is says on the back. It refreshes dry skin and i would totally recommend to others with oily or dry skin.
Jessika
Very lightweight and super fun! It adjust slightly to skin tone and is practically weightless. Due to that though, the coverage is pretty light, but it does correct some redness which is nice. I would buy it again for a quick face.
judith m.
Rosselló,Lleida
Review for: Light 100 more...

I really like this BBcream, I bought it because I put concealer but I need match the tone of my skin without using a base and letting breathe my skin, then I realized that buying a BB cream was the best option, I like a lot because it what I wanted, even tone and cover something but little to put the corrector, is just what we were looking for, I recommend it for teens and for routine makeup for the summer.

Me gusta mucho esta BBcream , la compré porque me ponia corrector peró necesitava igualar el tono de mi piel sin utilizar una base y dejando respirar mi piel, entonces me di cuenta de que comprar una BB cream era la mejor opción, me gusta mucho porque hace lo que queria, igualar el tono y tapar algo pero poquito para poner el corrector, es justo lo que buscava, la recomiendo para adolescentes y para una rutina de maquillaje de cara al verano

Sahar A.
The old one didnt do much, but they have a new formula that has become a go to. It covers blemishes, color corrects and blurs pores. For everyday wear, I use a little bit and pop a little concealer under my eyes and Im set. Blends beautifully and is some what buildable.
Kadi G.
Cambridge , Ontario
This is great. It blends out beautifully and stays on all day.. the only problem I have with it is it is super light coverage even for a bb cream, it didn't cover as much as I wanted it to. But other than that I like this product!
Micaela P.
Good product, I recommend them. It is humectant is easily spread, it is economical, variety of tonalities, manipulable in periods relatively long, perfect to apply with sponge, besides to obtain it in places of cosmetica is easy to find it in any pharmacy
Halie K.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I always thought bb were useless. They never gave enough coverage and I just generally didn’t like them. Until this one. Now it’s all I wear. Literally. This has the best amount of coverage, super blend-able. You need to try this!
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Review for: Light 100 more...
Compared to others BB Creams, this product is not really good. I have not satisfactory results with it because it need more thickness and covering. I really preffer any korean BB Cream than this one. I wouldn't buy it again.
Re-View I.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
It is a very sheer bb cream. It is very light and easily blends but starts crumbling after a few hours. Cannot layer it as it will start looking ashy. There is sun protection which is a plus point. Can try it due to affordability.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart