Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Hiracelis R.
El Valle, Longaray. Caracas.
This is the fist BB cream I tried and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and unifies the color of my face, becase I have a lot of stains on my cheeks. It's not an expensive product and I think it works very good. I would recommend this because is a good product with a good price.
Erica R.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This is the perfect formula for younger teens or someone that wants light coverage for the summer months. It’s very lightweight and does not dry out your skin. I would recommend setting it with a powder as it leaves your skin very shiny (unless you like that look). It slightly blurs imperfections and I would not say that the coverage is buildable. The squeeze bottle packaging allows you to control the amount of product that you want. It’s very affordable at $9.96 CAD and it will last you a decent amount of time.
Pamela P.
Review for: Light 100 more...
This was my first make up acquisition bought by myself, I bought it om a drugstore and I used to wear it for school every morning, for years... all I can tell its that it made my face look really greassy and I didn't noticed until it gave me acne, really bad acne. Really unsatisfactory.
Faith H.
London
Need to get this again!!! I always used to use this BB cream but I haven't picked it up for a while. For the time use it I absolutely loved it . I really light so it's perfect for the summer time and it's really moisturising, but is doesn't makeup your skin greasy.
Three things I really love about this product in particular is that, 1. It contains SPF to protect your skin for the sun 2. It adjust to you skin tone so it looks really natural and 3. It super duey and they it creates a lively glow to the skin!!!
Linoucha N.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I would recommend this to ANYONE except maybe people who want full coverage, but I doubt that you'd ever find that in a liquid foundation. You should try the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream especially if you want a fresh, light feel or if you have a (very) fair skin. I imagine this being great in summer when it's hot and humid outside.

I hope this review was informative! If you have any more questions or suggestions, let me know in the comment section :)
Saoirse K.
Started off wearing this for performances at my summer stage school when I was a young teen. I had the lightest shade and it was a bit orange on me. I admit I used my fingers to apply and it blended well! Main problem is its tendency to turn greasy. Oils and shine will not hide behind this product! A goof starting product for a teen with dry skin but for my combination skin it did not preform too well.
Thalita M.
I'd never tried a BB cream, only CC creams, so I didn't know what to expect with this, but it cover really well, is lightweight and actually lasted a pretty long time on my face. I have combination skin and it didn't make my skin oilier. For the amazing price, I'd definitely buy again.
Noor A.
Review for: Light 100 more...
One of the best creams for the face I love this product , Its texture wonderful, I put it on my face when I put makeup
It is soft and suitable for the face and contains 30% sun protection.
This product opens the skin color, hides pimples and treats the visible problems. It also relieves redness and open pores and moisturizes and softens the skin from the first layer.
Ruth H.
Mirfield, West Yorkshire
This packaging looks different to mine (mine is purple) but I wear the BB cream on an almost daily basis. Granted, I have to have a quick touch up at lunch time, but it's good to give you a light cover for work when you don't want to look like you've spent all morning trowelling foundation on your face. It gives a lovely dewy finish, but I blot some pressed powder on the top to take the shine away as I'm more of a matte girl,
Cheyenne B.
Halifax , NS
Review for: Light 100 more...
I really like this bb cream! It’s honestly the first type of anything I’ve ever put on my face, it’s really light weight and it doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing anything. But it does have really great coverage. It builds well and a little goes a long way. It’s also very affordable
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart