Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

C H Y N A 💋 B.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
BABY GIRL, if you are new in the beauty community tou should start with bb creams and i reccomend this highly because it has the perfect light to medium coverage and applys very wonderful. its is also easy to apply and you can also use you're fingers.
Allaa A.
ajman, al nuaimia 1
It has 8 benefits Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® Cream in 1 for a good skin day , everyday ... and the most beautiful advantages is the hydration , glowy fresh skin with the SPF 💟
Marie P.
Bogota
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Realmente me impacto esta BB Cream, no es nada! pesaba para el rostro, es cero grasosa, la covertura esta increible, trae protector solar lo que se me hace increible, lo mejor de todo fue su precio! la consegui en una super promocion y me encanto eso.
Meaghan D.
St, ON
Review for: Light 100 more...
This gives my skin a flawless and healthy look. It is so glowy and fresh and feels amazing on my skin. It is one of the best bb creams for the price. I love using it in the spring for lighter coverage!
Claire H.
Mound, MN
Review for: Other more...
I have used this product for awhile and it is great! I have switched from combination to dry skin & it works for both!! You can totally build the coverage which I love. There is the added SPF which is great as well.
María d.
Colombia
Review for: Light 100 more...
This bbcream is one of the essentials for my day to day when I do not want to use too much makeup! I love it because it unifies the tone of my skin and it is not heavy at all, besides it brings sunscreen without a doubt it is a product that should bought it
Megan L.
saint, QC
J'aime vraiment cette bb crème elle s'étend bien et je n'ai jamais la peau trop sec et je n'ai jamais l'impression d'avoir trop de maquillage, ma peau respire. Je n'ai jamais eu de probleme avec ce produit. Une de mes préférées pour les température d'été.
Chloe R.
I really liked this BB cream and I have used a fair few! It matches my skin tone really nice and is pretty lightweight. The packaging is also really cute and is suitable for anyone really. I will probably buy this again because I can wear it anywhere!
Maggie D.
Trenton
is product is my ultimate favourite! It's full coverage, evens out my skin tone plus It has sunscreen in it so it helps your skin also!. When on it looks natural and not caked up which i appreciate. It gives me a slight highlight also wgich is benefitional.
Tessa F.
I love this BB Cream! I use it every day for day to day looks and it's very gentle on my sensitive and acne prone skin. I love that it's sheer and buildable as well as contains SPF. Considering it's price, it's a great product that I will continue to buy!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart