Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Adriana H.
Miramar , FL
This product came to me as a gift from one of my friends. I really like the fact that this bb cream gives you real sun protection while providing natural coverage, it is easy to apply and to blend, therefore is a really good choice for a daily basis routine. The only negative aspect that I came across with this product is that it makes my skin oily throught the day, so, personally I wouldn´t recommend this product to you if you happen to have oily skin.
Rach A.
san Pedro Garza Garcia
Good light feeling bb cream but strong in coverage, I like it because I can use only that in one of those I'm-in-a-crazy-hurry kind of mornings, smooth skin, fast application and good feeling, I can use this and maybe some blush and im good to go. Its all good!!!
Jade M.
Glasgow, Scotland
This is great for those days you want to cover but not have a cakey foundation, its very light but has great coverage too it, i used to wear this as my foundation when i first got into makeup as its very light and you can’t feel the makeup sitting on your skin :)
Maria J.
United States, Fl
Review for: Light 100 more...
Considero que es una de las mejores BB Cream's que utilicé, dejaba una apariencia totalmente libre de maquillaje, y es lo que buscamos para el diario. La volvería a comprar sin duda alguna. La recomiendo en su totalidad :D
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
This is not the one for me. Summer is coming so that my skin is oily. This one give me just a little coverage ( it cannot cover my blemishes) and it is not long lasting( may because of my oily skin). After about 3 hours, my face started to be so oily and I felt like there was no more product left on my face. By the way, I think that this one may be good for dry skin. The price is ok and the colour matches my skin colour really well. That's good.
Karissa G.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Light 100 more...
Really nice product, used it on a vacation to Mexico and it helped even out my face, add a healthy glow without looking greasy and felt very light on the skin. It’s build up very nice and blends into the skin like a dream
Stephanie C.
Nepean, ON
Love this BB Cream! It goes on super smooth, hiding any skin imperfections, and feels very lightweight on the skin. I don't feel it at all during the day. This is my go-to daily BB cream, and I don't know what I was doing before I got it. I use a pea-sized amount every day, and the bottle lasts me about 8 months.
Paige R.
It was the summer time and a really sunny day and all I had on was this BB cream. It not only covered my acne up but gave me good protection against the sun. It is easy to apply to your skin and easily can blend with other products. I would definitely buy this product again, I have already gone through 4 bottles of these. The downside for me is that I use it a lot, so I go through it quickly. But regarding that, I LOVE the product.
Jess E.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great alternative to foundation if you don't want to wear thick makeup. This is a good product for natural makeup looks! It doesn't last too long so it does need a re-application but it does give a lovely, dewy finish.
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
Review for: Light 100 more...
I liked this BB cream because it has spf 30 , light coverage, hydrate and give glow to my skin.. it’s easy to apply and blend quickly.. it’s good for combination to dry skin.. but l felt the light is darker than my skin
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart