Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Georgia T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Other more...
I have this in Medium/Deep and I have a medium/tan skin tone. I’m very impressed with this as a bb cream! It’s super light sheer coverage and gives just enough coverage to cover redness or dullness and evens out my skin tone. I love that it’s 8 in 1: blurs imperfections, enhances, brightens, adjusts to skin tone, smoothes, hydrates, spf 30, 0% oils and other heavy ingredients. It’s a 5 on the think dirty app for chemicals, toxicity, etc which isn’t bad for a $6-8 bb cream!! This is a very nice find for a drugstore bb cream and is becoming one of my favorites on days when I don’t have time to do foundation and setting powder or when I just want a super light base and look even. Blush and highlighter go on smoothly on top of this bb cream with no issues. I was surprised how much coverage I got with this and very impressed! I have very sensitive skin and had no issues with this. I would buy again! Love the price! Btw, best applied with fingers—no brush or beauty blender.
Megan D.
Blaine
Purchased at: Target
My favorite BB cream of all time. Leave my face feeling moisturized all day. Small amount of coverage but I still love it.
Patty F.
Review for: Light/Medium 110 more...
i know it has light to medium coverage but this did absolutely nothing. It didn’t seem buildable at all. I’m disappointed
Olivia S.
State College
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light 100 more...
I would say this was a bit watery compared to the light blue B.B. cream packaged one. However, I found it easy to apply and is quite long lasting. I did not find that my face was dry after using so I definitely would recommend this!
Sophia F.
Okemos, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great light coverage BB cream. It feels like you have nothing on your skin, but at the same time it offers a nice light coverage that blurs pores and fine lines. I love love love this product!
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only bb cream I use. I absolutely love it. Super lightweight and I love the natural look it gives. I mostly pair with foundation ( either Superstay in warm cocnut or Fenty in 400) and it is a look. Super affordable, and just overall great.
Toni R.
Plainview, NY
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this BB cream for years. It feels great and provides just the amount of coverage I need. I’ve noticed that it lasts longest when paired with a great primer. I use Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® and the combo works great! I also love that this formula has SPF and is keeping my skin healthy and safe.
Dominique M.
Purchased at: Target
I don't like to use a lot of make up so I decided to try this one out because it's a tinted moisturizer and has SPF. I haven't tried anything else. It works for me and I haven't tried anything since
Lindsey D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
It was not even close to my color and was pretty watery. I guess for the price though, it’s good. Wish I could match my color before buying it and get a thicker formula. But other than that it works for light coverage.
Abby O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light 100 more...
Definitely a favorite! Evens out skin tone and makes skin look fresh and radiant! I use this at least 3 times a week
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart