Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Abbie T.
San Angelo , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually use this in the summertime when I want something light and quick to put on! The only downside is, it doesn’t really last on my face as much as I would want it too but it does have good SPF to protect my skin from the sun!
Emily S.
I am very low maintenance when it comes to my daily makeup routine.  I have very sensitive skin, which makes wearing makeup...the worst.  Whenever I wear foundation, it feels heavy, gross, and sticky so obviously I don't like to wear foundation often.

So, after years of just thinking I couldn't wear makeup easily, I discovered BB Cream. This was in all honesty, the answer to my prayers.  Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream was the first BB Cream I tried, and is still the product I use to this day! I've been using it for about 4 years now.

I've tried other BB Creams - Kiehl's, Dr. Jart, etc. and Maybelline is still the best product I've found.

The reasons I really love this product are:
- SPF 30!
- Light to medium coverage
- Moisturizing
- Feels incredible on the skin

Seriously, if you are someone that likes a low maintenance beauty routine you need to try this! It is so much better than other BB Creams, and it's incredible because you get a sunscreen, moisturizer, and makeup in one product!

It takes about 30 seconds to apply this, and you're good for the whole day! If you have a very long day, you could add a setting spray on top and the BB Cream will still be fully intact by the end of the day.

When I say this product is amazing, I really mean it.  I don't even own foundation anymore because this product is simply so reliable.
Lauren A.
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: Target
Before my skin decided to act ridiculous and cover itself in blemishes, I used this all the time, especially in the summer. It’s light and airy and doesn’t make your face feel weighed down. It has a sort of weird sticky feeling at first, but then as it dries, it is light as air and you don’t even know it’s there. It has just the right amount of tint to it that you have very light coverage, so it’s perfect for that summer “no makeup makeup” look. Hopefully my face will clear up soon so I can get it again!
Fernanda E.
I use this BB cream on a daily basis. The coverage is light but the ingredients are very clean and great for someone with acne-prone skin. It is oil free and will not cause breakouts.
Marianyelis T.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love it this is for me cause i have bad skin im always breaking out n this product doesnt make me break out perfect
courtney h.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
love this product for when i’m wanting a more natural look! it’s definitely not full coverage, and sometimes it can come off a little easy, but it can easily be reapplied. this is a great product for someone who wants a light weight, natural look!
Naomi S.
Whitefish, MT
This has been my go-to product for years. I prefer a natural, light coverage, and I love the way that this product sinks into the skin and provides spf protection and an even palate for the rest of my look!
Kimberly B.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light 100 more...
I use this everyday. It’s so light and airy it’s so easy to use. It covers up the redness of a pimple without creating a caked look.
Liza H.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light 100, Medium 120 more...
Good but not great. Has spf and doesn't break me out while being a close color match with sheer coverage. It doesn't rub off on clothes after application but is done for by the end of the day on oily skin and wipes off easily. It's my daily driver right now for a very minimal routine but I'd like something longer lasting, with higher spf, and slightly more buildable
Yadira G.
Tomah
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I was expecting more. Maybe more covering. It feels very light, and it looks like you have nothing on. Works more as a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. Good price, but too watery. Will not be buying again.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart