Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Daniela L.
Tampico Tamaulipas
Review for: Medium more...
No es de mis bases favoritas ya que deja un subtono rosado en pieles morenas. Pero una parte importante es que cuenta con protector solar, es una base mas de día cuando buscas algo ligero.
Khadija O.
Témara
Review for: Light more...

I really like this product. Obviously the acne treatment in it isn't a substitute for a good skincare routine, but I definitely see a difference in my acne when I use this, and it minimizes my pores as well. It's very matte, and you need to make sure to exfoliate and moisturize well because it will cling to dry patches. If you have a drier skin type, steer clear. The finish is still a tad chalky, so I use this when I have pimples and alternate it with the Pixi H20 skin tint, which is
more hydrating and has a nicer finish in my opinion. I also use rosewater as a setting spray when I use this bb cream. It's nice to get some skincare benefits from your face makeup, but I think when I run out of this I'm going to try the Misha perfect cover bb cream, since I feel like this will be too drying for the colder months. Ask you to get this product
Ask you to get this productAsk you to get this product
Melissa A.
TORONTO, ON
I bought this bb cream only because in had run out of my usual brand and was waiting on it to arrive. I was not impressed. It was more of a lightly tinted moisturiser than anything else.
victoria y.
Review for: Light more...
As a pale person, the shade Light was still too dark. It leaves an orangey tint on the skin and has very minimal coverage. I don’t even think it has coverage, just leaves an orange tint.
GABRIELA T.
This product is very light and leaves a very pleasant feeling on the skin, leaves no feeling of heaviness and does not generate allergic reactions. Good coverage for the type of product
Kendra C.
My absolute favourite BB cream to use! I've gotten so many compliments on my "glowing" skin while wearing this guy. It's lightweight and still manages to blur any imperfections.
Zselyke C.
Miercurea Ciuc
Review for: Light more...
This product feels good on skin, it’s truly fresh and comfortable. The coverage is very low, although it is not really it’s job. It gives a nice natural look, it doesn’t leaves spots.
Susannah D.
Review for: Light more...
amazing product! ive had this for many months & theres still a fair amount of product left it in! decent shade range, can be buildable if you really needed it to be. definitely would purchase this product again!
Cosmeticsbeauty M.
Super easy to use , the packaging is so so cute , good for natural look, the texture is very good it bland on the skin nicely and it's not heavy , the coverage is not bad , i like it
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Super affordable and feels great. Light but buildable coverage that feels and looks like skin. Doesn’t break me out and it feels moisturizing. Gives a dewy lit from within finish.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart