Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

-Cloes🥀 C.
0x43lq
Review for: Medium, Other more...
It was very light on your face it didn’t make it heavy it felt like you didn’t have anything on your face. It gives you a good amount of coverage it is very good for both skin types. I would but it again and it is definitely my go to B.B. cream.
Lynn C.
Dunfermline, Dunfermline
i love this as a daily foundation! it protects, covers and is lightweight. i have used it on holiday too as it has an spf in it. it also doubles as a moisturiser so priming is not necessary, that makes it super quick for thos early mornings!
leeni m.
Toronto
One of the first drugstore B.B. creams to hit the western market. I snapped it up right away; now that there’s more selection I’d probably try for a different brand, but it’s affordable/acceptable for daily use, and doesn’t dry out your skin.
Erin K.
Great B.B. cream that provides a sheer amount of coverage when you don’t want to wear a full face of makeup. It gives the skin a little bit of a boost & evening out.
Paola S.
Review for: Medium more...
The best BB Cream I have ever used! I often wear this during camping. Also I use it as a bottom layer before I put top foundation on. This BB cream foundation I highly recommend! Not the best after a hard workout but if you are just doing a light workout this is the stuff!
Camilla G.
During winter I use this in light color, in summer i use the darkest color, sheer and natural finish, hydrating, really good value! ————————————
Uso il colore più chiaro d’inverno e quello scuro l’estate, ha un finish lucido e naturale, è idratante e ha un ottimo prezzo per la resa
kayla k.
Winnipeg
Review for: Light more...
this product does work, and it is very lightweight. but you can’t build it up to make it more full coverage. it’s easy to blend and does last all day. if you’re just beginning to start doing makeup i would recommend starting off with this.
Rida A.
Sahiwal, Punjab
I love this bb cream for daily use, i wear it all the time to university, it looks so good on skin, a light medium coverage, not heavy and cakey at all... It gives the skin the perfect flawless natural look... I love it, and u should try it out too...
Natasha S.
scotland
I am not really a big lover on this product , I just don’t think it blends well or it’s got amazing coverage very sheer but some people like , the packaging is okay it could be better but over all I don’t think I would use this again !.
Millie P.
It is a great light to medium coverage bb cream. I find that it goes on to your skin seamlessly and blends really well. It is a great prodct to ise during the day.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart