Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Ashley C.
Ward, AR
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Color was correct. I am a full coverage girl so I didn’t really like the light coverage. Very easy to apply and blend. Buildable if you use the right amount. Probably wouldn’t buy again just out of personal preference
Carlita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a more natural finish for a normal day the BB creams are perfect and that is super economical and you get it anywhere
Alyssa G.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This is my favorite bb cream. Very nice finish when I mix it with my fenty beauty foundation.
Rinad Q.
buffalo
This BB cream is the best moisturizer. I wear this under my foundation and it gives me a nice finished look. Make sure you apply after the primer. It's affordable and east to find. I got this at ulta but it's also sold at a lot of drug stores.
Natalie F.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this BB cream. It’s great for everyday use and gives me just enough coverage so I don’t look like death. Goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling bouncy.
Emily T.
Atlanta
An all around good BB Cream! Evens out the skin tone well but like a typical BB cream, there is not much coverage. I use it with a brush since using a sponge soaks up way too much coverage for this product. It is slightly buildable, I usually put a layer on and then a little concealer under the eyes and set it with powder and am happy with it!
Kayla S.
San Antonio
This BB cream works, and the smell is pleasant. It isn't the thickest formula but for a light moisturizing coverage, you can't really complain. There are more expensive options out there but for the price, this is worth grabbing in a pinch. The tube is designed well and I like how long this product lasts.
Caroline S.
Statesboro
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I use this product everytime I wear makeup. I like this a lot because it gives enough coverage to make your face look smooth but doesn’t look too caked on. I am one to go for a more natural look so I especially like this since it still allows my freckles to show through! This B.B. cream doubles as a sunscreen for my face too which is amazing and keeps my skin looking clean and clear! I will continue to buy this product and I highly highly recommend it since its also very reasonably priced!
member-aae53
Purchased at: CVS
I definitely like this B.B. cream and found a shade that matches my face pretty perfectly. If glides on smooth and covers my pores. It also neutralizes redness and doesn’t feel cakey. I’d use this again!
mariah h.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best I’ve ever found. Don’t even need full face of makeup when I use this. I just spread some on my face an hour after I’ve moisturized my face, a little bit of mascara and concealer blended out with a little bit of eyeliner, bit of lip plumper and a dab of lip stain I’m naturally beautiful all day long
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart