Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Pl S.
London Canada
My favorite Drugstore BB cream. The shade is perfect for my olive tan skin. Works great to any skin type. Only problem i have on this product is it always transfer into my shirt.
janina A.
Tampere
This is a really good product. It gives just the right amount of coverage and leaves the skin look illuminated. The only downside is that there should be little bit more shades.
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I’m not using this product anymore, because I found a sunscreen with color. Since my skin is very sensitive to the sun, I needed more protection. However I used this product for 3 years, and it was amazing, the tone fits perfectly to my skin tone and makes it look very natural and healthy skin. I would recommend it as an daily product .
Poly C.
Review for: Medium more...
Deja la piel muy tersa. para uso diario y lucir natural es el producto ideal . fácil de aplicar y ligero. Nos otorga un equilibrio de color, unificando el tono de nuestra piel,contiene  SPF30  que lo hace aun mejor para el maquillaje diario
Mariana M.
It gives me a little bit of coverage and moisturized my skin. I don't wear a lot of makeup because i want to preserve my skin and with this product feels like I'm wearing none
Laura D.
La uso para un maquillaje así de diario. La cobertura es ligera. Pero pasable. Aunque su consistencia no tan densa me ha servido como corrector para maquillaje de mis cejas. Me ha sido una gran sorpresa el resultado y la facilidad para corregir y que se difuminrle en el resto del maquillaje sin quedar residuos en la cejas
Sandy E.
Ottawa
The shade range sucks, I wish it had SPF but otherwise it applies smoothly. It's not lightweight though but it's not bad. It's great for those days where your skin is looking flawless.
Nancy R.
Feisal, Giza
Use this product as an everyday BB cream, applied with sponge, brush, and fingers - I find my fingers are the quickest and provide a nice blend/smoothing effect on the skin. Obviously light coverage as a BB cream.
Kika R.
Review for: Light more...
There is not a lot of variety but I don’t think that’s needed because I find that the product adapts and blends in with your skin. The coverage is not that great but perfect for a light make-up day!
🌺Sofia T.
Izhevsk
Great B.B. cream!! For its value a very justified product! Exactly lies on the skin, it keeps perfectly during the day. very weightless texture. Instantly hide all the flaws and face refreshes. 😍😍💞💞💞💞💞💞❤️
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart