Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
This was one of my favorite bb creams but seriously the need to really come out with another advanced product or find another one that performs better. This used to be my favorite but now I noticed it doesn't give that no makeup finished look. Seems to me as if it's greasy now
Kim K.
Lititz
Review for: Light more...
I have been using this product for a few years now. It has really good coverage and is good for all skin types. It is a wonderful product for the cost. And is easy to apply. So if you are looking for a reasonably priced every day B.B. cream, this is for you! Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® Cream
Rebekah H.
Review for: Medium more...
This bb cream is my go to summer product. When I have a tan, I don’t want a heavy foundation. Especially in the summer when it’s hot and I’m probably gonna sweat all my makeup off anyways 🤦🏻‍♀️ love this. Makes my skin look natural, but a little more even!
Jennifer P.
This was my first BB cream to try and I absolutely loved it! I still wear it from time to time. It doesn't have as much coverage as I like, but when I am just going for a natural make up day and want to help make my skin look more even and refreshed it Is perfect!
Jessica F.
Boston
This is good if you like a sheer coverage. I tend to use this over summer when I want a sheer coverage bb-cream. it is easy to blend with your fingers or a beauty blender. It is good to cover faded acne scars. I would recommend this my friends
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Review for: Light more...
Maybelline BB cream is my all time favorite! It has great coverage, very lightweight! It’s not really buildable but it has sun ☀️ protection which is great and has lots of other benefits. I would definitely recommend this cream to a lot family & friends !
Ashley H.
Chicago
I have this bb cream in shade 110 light/medium sheer tint. This product offers sun protection (SPF 30). This product is easy to apply/blend, and it is lightweight. I have combination skin and this product works well for me. I would definitely recommend.
Cierra V.
los angeles
I have been using this for years. My sensitive skin makes it hard finding products that don't make me break out. The light/medium is perfect for my paler skin. It doesn't wear away throughout the day. I just ran out and need to purchase some more ASAP.
Eva C.
This is a good product for when you want a natural or quick + easy look as it's light coverage. I find it works the best with a beauty blender (it always looked streaky with a brush).
Tori S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Medium more...
So lightweight and perfect for an everyday makeup look. I have dry skin, and it hydrates without being too thick or oily. It blends nicely and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything. I wish it had a touch more coverage but for the most part, it’s great!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart