Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Audry H.
Alpharetta, GA
Easy, natural finish B.B. cream for lighter days. Provides a touch of coverage and doesn’t sink into dry spots. Only complaint is that the undertone is slightly too pink for my olive undertone skin, but it’s so sheer that it doesn’t bother me too much.

I like to set this with powder as I have oilier skin.
Sta'scha R.
I love this B.B. cream , I use it for adding a darker color to my liquid foundation and it works miracles with every makeup look I have done. Not only do I use it to add color I used it to highlight under my eyes as well. This product is very affordable and it’s application process is good in providing coverage
Victoria P.
Ruston
Review for: Light more...
I have loved this product to transition from winter to spring/summer in regards to dry skin! I used it skiing in March then at the beach in May - awesome sun protection! 4 stars because I wish there was more of a selection in shades. Will definitely buy again!
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is a decent drugstore B.B. cream! If you have oily skin I probably wouldn’t use this but it’s a good option for normal to dry. It’s a light coverage and isn’t extremely long lasting but it’s a good option if you’re just going to class or running errands.
alex e.
Jacksonville
Review for: Medium more...
I actually just recently starting using this B.B. cream and I’m in love. On the days where I really wanna take it easy on my face but still have some sort of tint to it, this one is my go to. Super affordable and you can usually find it at Walmart or target!
R D.
I liked the idea of this because it had salicylic acid in it and I was using the one that didn't and was pretty happy with it. Big mistake. I bought the same shade I was used to buying in the regular one, but it had a chalky feel once I put it on my face. I used it once and was so disappointed.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
This stuff works pretty well. I really have not complaints. The coverage is pretty good but than again I don't like to cake on my foundation. Its nice that it has sun protection also. It lasts all day and doesn't seem to need to be re-applied. Yes I would buy again.
Julianne L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this as a cheaper alternative for a light foundation after reading reviews for this product. I thought it is a good everyday foundation to use for a more natural look. It is not too heavy and cakey. It also has sunscreen which is a plus! I would buy again although still open to try other brands.
Rebekah H.
This is a good "your skin but better" skin product. It applies very sheer but gives just enough coverage that you don't look absolutely dead, works great with concealer. I enjoy it a lot in the summer when it's too hot for a full foundation. A good product.
Haile M.
Review for: Medium more...
My favorite one for sure! The most light and buildable B.B. cream for the lease expensive. If you have oily skin this wouldn’t be the cream for you, since it has a lot more oil and can give you a Cakey look if you don’t have a good primer/translucent powder.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart