Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jessica W.
MARYVILLE, TN
Just ok. It looked nice the first application but then made my sensitive skin break out horribly. Tried it again and few months later and same thing happened.
J K.
I use it more than my foundation! It blends to my skin perfectly, it's light weight AND boom! SPF 30, and pomegranate extract. All great things for your skin!
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
I honestly didn't like this product. It didn't do anything for me but make me oily and it made me feel like I had caked on makeup. Spend your money elsewhere!
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I use to use this everyday in high school and I still think it is a great bb cream. It obviously isn't full coverage but it did blur what imperfections I had.
Rachel G.
Tifton, GA
This product is great if you're looking for minimal coverage. Great as a primer too, and I love that it has sun protection for days you need coverage outside.
Charlotte J.
Annapolis
Love this B.B. cream- use it instead of foundation in the summer time, gives me a natural sheer coverage that blends imperfections into my skin. Holds up well!
cheyenne w.
Muskogee, OK
This bb cream isn't my favorite. I feel like the color is ashy for my olive skin. It does apply easy and blends easy, but I find it makes my skin feel sticky.
Emely E.
Austin
AmAzing. Feels just like a foundation just with a bit more moisture. Also sheer coverage but amazing for going to the gym or any day you don’t wanna get ready.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Believe it or not I use this as my "highlight" when contouring my face in my daily makeup application. All in all it does standup in the coverage department
Malia B.
Tega Cay
Review for: Light 100 more...
I live this facial sunscreen especially because it doesn’t just go on, it adds a light tint to my face and also the texture is so smooth and it is not oily.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart