Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Bridget p.
Sandersville, GA
Review for: Light more...
Has a nice coverage, hides any redness or small blemishes. Nice consistency, spreads easy but if you go over a spot again it does remove your bottom layer.
Autumn T.
Maine
Nothing special. Does what it says. Ive found many better BB creams and its okay for natural look, has not broken me out before, which it always important
Angelica P.
Poway, Ca
although this product has been around so long. they are so inexpensive. this bb cream really worked wonders on my face. only couple dabs (not too much on)
Brianna T.
Ware Shoals, SC
Review for: Medium more...
I love this BB cream. I use it everyday. It’s easy to apply and blend out. It has a light amount of coverage but it looks very nice and evens out my skin.
E S.
University Heights
This was supposed to be dewy looking, and for some reason it looked very unnatural and dry. I think I will try it again though in case it was a bad batch.
☮☯ B.
Chicago
Perfect! I have oily skin and this doesn't cause breakouts. I use this almost on a daily basis and it coversup any problem areas and dark circles. Love it!
Amira C.
Belleville, IL
I don't really like bb cream too much because it never covers what I need it too. It does make your face look a little brighter but I wouldn't recommend it
Bella G.
Review for: Light more...
I like using this product for if I’m not gonna really go anywhere but I still want to wear makeup it has very little coverage so it’s not like a foundation
Meagan D.
Review for: Light more...
This B.B. cream is so perfect for when you don’t want a full face. Perfect for an on the go look or when you don’t have a lot of time to get all dolled up!
Caitlin C.
Georgetown, KY
The formula is heavy for a bb cream and too dark for my skin tone. I wouldn't buy it again personally. its not terrible just not for my skin type and tone.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart