Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Melissa E.
Love this product! Goes on soo smooth amd blends really well on to skin leaving a flawless look on! Also because its SPF! Good for when being outdoors in the sun. Recommend it!
Nicolle A.
Richmond, CA
The Maybelline Dream Fresh BB camera is a really good BB cream. It has its pros and cons. This BB cream can be really good but the bad thing about it is that it makes my skin look extremely caky. I don't really know if its because of the type of the skin I have but it's really bad. For me it doesnt last the whole day to be honest with you guys. Also it makes me look extra oily than I already am. Maybe if you are looking for a dewy look it'll be perfect but, in my case I look for a matte finish. Also it doesn't give me a lot of coverage as everyone me mentions it does. I would not recommend it to be honest.
Hannah G.
Gilberts, IL
I love this product so much but the best cream is super Liquidy and I prefer to use a Beauty blender but that soaks up all of the best cream and that is the only thing I don't like
Giselle R.
I personally did not like this product that much as it was too light for me. Also, it would make my skin very oily after only an hour. Do not recommend if your skin is oily.
Catherine P.
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is a good foundation for sensitive skin, I'd know because with a lot of foundations I'd break out, the thing is, is that you'll have to put on a poreless primer on.
Ally V.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love love love this product it has amazing results every time I use it. I especially love it because it has amazing coverage and great sun protection. It's easy to apply and blends perfectly. I would never go without this product ever and I highly recommend this product above all products to my friends.
Analizth G.
The price is affordable however it does not meet what it offers. Does not keep the shine under control is very liquid and does not completely cover the marks of the face
Andrea R.
Milwaukee, WI
combo skin type and it's great for my skin type . It's a build able bb cream and it's a light weight coverage . Always buy this product . Only thing is that , it's small.
Tamya T.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I did not really enjoy this. The shade range is terrible and the formula isn't even that great. It made my skin look orange and provided almost no coverage. I only use this to darken my Cover Girl Clean Matte BB Cream.
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
Maybelline always have good face products. I also use this too. Blends right in with your skin making it look smooth. Has sun protection too. Good for any skin types
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart