Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jade A.
Coatesville
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Never have I ever had a problem with BBcream. This is a great, inexpensive product perfect for everyday use. Gives off a very clean and fresh look. Covers most blemishes. Worth a try!!
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
I used this during the summer one year and loved it because of course it's not super heavy. The only thing that sucked was it was really oily on my skin but gave me a "glow" I guess 😂
Shirley T.
This BB cream is like most others. There aren't any outstanding features that come attached to the product but when I first got into makeup it did a nice job at adding light cover to my skin. I would recommend to others.
Lacey S.
Brentwood, CA
Coverage is sheer but it's perfect for when you just want to brighten up your facell a bit and not put on a full face of foundation. I love that it also has SPF 15 sun protection too!
Nicole G.
Las Vegas
I love this product it's perfect for a quick look. It is light coverage. It last long and feels fresh on the skin. Plus it will also protect your skin from the sun beacuse it has spf.
crystal v.
Review for: Other more...
I bought the shade light/medium because those are the only shades being offered at target. This BB cream is so far so good. It's not drying or too liquidy. Also does not cost too much.
Jobel S.
This used to be my holy grail BB cream for an entire year. It gives me the right amount of dewy, light coverage that I want on a day to day basis. The only downside of this BB cream is it is a little tacky to feel.
Estefania F.

You can tell that it has wore off some and it does have SOME coverage. I’d definitely recommend using concealer and a setting powder depending on your skin type.
mary c.
Love this product... it's very light weight but has good coverage for a bb cream!! It's perfect for days when your looking for a more natural look!! Long lasting and great on oily skin!!! Definitely recommend.
Jenny R.
Perfect for minimal coverage when you want to put at least something on your face. Not too much coverage but enough to soften complexion. Easy to put on and I love the texture and smoothness of the product.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart