Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Ashley C.
I started using this BB cream while I was in high school and while the coverage isn't bad, it makes the skin very oily. It's easy to blend but isn't too buildable or else your face while look like you just put tinted lotion all over it
Brooke H.
Gives spf protection however didn't provide any coverage or color or anything useful. i wasn't expecting full coverage but this had absolutely none. might as well have been a primer!
Nicole L.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is a must have for your beach bag. I use it every day. I love that it gives you just enough cover but it doesn't sweat off like foundation does. Also it has sunscreen which is good for every day and for reapplying at the beach!
Sonay F.
Chicago , IL
It was ok. A little greasy and not so much coverage although it is buildable. At fiery it is very moisturizing but throughout the day it gets oily and fades away. I did find that I like it before my foundation to even out my skin tone.
Rebekah W.
I love this in the summer for light weight makeup! I've used it for years! The SPF is also great! I've worn it outside all day and haven't been burned on my face. It isn't very longwearing as I have oilier skin other times in the year. However, if I use a powder it does last a bit longer. Not high coverage, but it's meant to be light weight.
Jasmine L.
Libertyville
I didn't try the light one, I tried the medium one, but it worked okay. The coverage wasn't super good, since it didn't cover my acne very well. I don't think this product works very well on oily skin, since it left me quite shiny. I'd recommend this for people who already have pretty clear skin and don't need much coverage, so this product was not for me.
Eleonora T.
I don't like this but cream. It has a nice coverage, but is very thick. I usually have to set it with powder or I'll appear as a grease ball. I would not recommend this product. I have very sensitive skin and this caused me breakouts.
Melissa M.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This is a great BB cream. When I apply this, it makes my face look flawless and smooth. It matches my tan complexion. It has a enough sunscreen for me. You only need a small amount, it goes a long way!
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
Review for: Light 100 more...
I really like to my face breaks out super easy so happy careful of what are you you're looking for something that's on the cheaper side that you can wear every once in a while not your full blown face make out
Blake S.
Lexington
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I have been using this product almost every day. I️t provides decent subtle coverage, however, I️ feel like it could definitely cover problem areas (acne etc) a a bit better! I’m interested in trying other brands in the future.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart