Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Victoria H.
yukon
Love this BB great for an everyday wear! Super light and airy! The coverage is great, but if you're just wanting a natural look it is really good! I put this on top of a sunscreen but it also has sunscreen in it!
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this boy cream. It is light weight. It is also buildable although I use it for light coverage. It is pretty medium it covers my red cheeks. It protects from the sun. I would buy this again it is affordable.
Vidhi M.
new delhi
Review for: Other more...
Maybelline has the best bb creams ever..period.. is buildable and smooth does not irritate the skin and is skin like has spf and lasts long for up to 8 hours.. highly recommended it's a must buy, not pricey at all.
Elise K.
This is a great bb cream! It is lightweight but still covers redness. It isn't drying l. It doesn't last all day but that's expected from a bb cream. It's definitely great for a no makeup day. I will buy it again.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Light 100 more...
Great base to smooth out skin imperfections before starting rest of makeup. Plus it has sunscreen in it—which if you have skin that burns easily, you can never have too many layers of sunscreen. Highly recommend.
Brynn T.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I bought this product originally because a friend highly recommended it, and I can see why. I use this on blemishes and it definitely alleviates redness. I also sometime put it under my eyes where my dark bags are and I love the way it makes me look!
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
Wow, not enough color selection! Behaved like a moisturizer, no real improvement in my skin. A little too oily for my skin type. Oil slick by the end of the day. Light coverage and looked good first few ours.
Taylor S.
I LOVE THKS BB CREAM! I mix it with foundations that are too Orange or dark. It works to lighten the coverage. It has spf which is handy if you'll be outside. It's not buildable because it's just moisturizer. I would repurchase it.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Light 100 more...
This BB cream was OK it was not awful but it was not fantastic the light didn't seem to be light enough in the dark was too dark. If I remember correctly they used to have a different formula that used to be better
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
Nice! It is nice on my face but it isnt full coverage. I wear this on my not busy says when I just stay at home but i would NOT wear this anywhere outside of my house.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart