Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite winter BB cream. For those days you just need to look AWAKE. Ladies you know what I mean. I do find that it doesn't work well for me during the hot summer days. I wish Maybelline would come out with a matte bb cream.
Denise R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this BB cream. It's my go to year round especially during hot summer days or when I'm running errands. It feels light on my skin and I especially love that it has spf!
Silvia T.
I still don't know how I feel about this! I applied it and it seemed patchy and just kinda of had a hard time staying on my skin? How does everyone else apply it. I used a foundation brush and it didn't disperse evenly!!
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
Ehh it's ok...not super thrilled with this. I have used Stila BB cream as a foundation before but this one is too thin for that. I do not plan on purchasing this again.
Launora y.
NOOO!!! this product made me break out so bad. I never had acne then BAM acne. About a week after using it, broke out. Since then I have struggled to get rid of it.
Nichole M.
I use this BB cream all the time and I absolutely love it! On the weekends when I don't want to do my normal makeup routine, I wear just this. The BB cream applies a light coverage that is perfect with the few blemishes I have. It actually corrects the blemishes! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Madeleine M.
I have used a few of these over the years and I still use it sometimes. I like that it's creamy for my dry skin and it has good texture when applying it. It would be better, if it had more coverage, but this Dream Fresh BB cream is one of my favorites.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
This is such a good Bb cream for the summer it gives you a nice dewy finish and I recommend for people that have dry skin,if you have oily skin it will just make you look more greasy.is a great product for its price
Annie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
I have a crappy skin and it gets so hard for me to apply so much makeup in the morning. So I went to Walgreens and bought this👍 its my first time trying BB cream and so far I love it.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
I have purchased this product! but maybe I am being a bit biased now but I didn't enjoy it! I usually wear full coverage foundation so that might be why. It just didn't provide me with the amount of coverage I wanted.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart