Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Tanner B.
My alltime fav drugstore bb cream! I use this stuff all the time in the summer when im just looking for a light coverage, healthy looking face! Definitely buildable and never looks cakey! Would totally reccommend!
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this boy cream. It is light weight. It is also buildable although I use it for light coverage. It is pretty medium it covers my red cheeks. It protects from the sun. I would buy this again it is affordable.
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
I feel like this foundation was good and i think it'll be good for this short summer , I'd recommend it to people who want a natural balance look #beachbashcontest
Taylor S.
I LOVE THKS BB CREAM! I mix it with foundations that are too Orange or dark. It works to lighten the coverage. It has spf which is handy if you'll be outside. It's not buildable because it's just moisturizer. I would repurchase it.
Nena T.
Easy to use,very moisturizing and great spf protection. I found that I generally prefer a fuller coverage but a great beginners product or for someone who doesn't have a lot of acne
Mackenzie S.
Alabama
It's an okay product doesn't have a lot of coverage by itself
It would be perfect for a day by the pool tho
It's somewhat easy to apply can be streaky if you use too much
I personally probably wouldn't buy it again
Vidhi M.
new delhi
Review for: Other more...
Maybelline has the best bb creams ever..period.. is buildable and smooth does not irritate the skin and is skin like has spf and lasts long for up to 8 hours.. highly recommended it's a must buy, not pricey at all.
Stephanie P.
I love this! It's very light weight with very little coverage but it is bulidable. They have a huge shade range so it was easy for me to pick a shade. I wish there was more coverage but it's perfect for the summer.
liz N.
I bought this product thinking it would be great for my complexion, but it ended up being a disappointment. I gave it a three because I love maybelline products.
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
Wow, not enough color selection! Behaved like a moisturizer, no real improvement in my skin. A little too oily for my skin type. Oil slick by the end of the day. Light coverage and looked good first few ours.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart