Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Shawn S.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Excellent coverage. Actually evens my skin tone and it gives more of a dewy look so i let it set and soak in for a while before i apply any foundation. It's a great product and a little goes a long way because it's kind of runny.
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
I liked this Bb cream a lot but it seemed to run out really fast. I also found it to be a bit oily. I would have to use a lot of powder over the cream to get rid of the shiny finish. I would probably try a different brand instead.
Stephanie S.
I am a major fan of all BB creams, being as they are light and easy to wear. It makes my makeup routine seem effortless. Maybelline's line of BB cream is one of my top favorites. It makes my face look so natural but with a soft glow. The application looks seem less and smooth on my skin. It's hard to tell I'm even wearing makeup, almost as if I'm radiating natural beauty 😍
Katelyn T.
South Lake Tahoe
defiantly a good product for a light wear makeup day. Easy to blend and easy to apply. Lasts quite awhile but I wouldn't say all day. I use it on a day where I wanna wear light makeup. I would purchase and recommended to a friend!
Ashlee S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Goes on well. Very light weight, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Good for smoothing out pores. Very simple to apply and easy to blend (if you can find your color). More color options need to be available, but overall good product.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
I use this during the summertime every year and I love it! I love that it's a 8 in 1 product. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin unless you don't mind touching up with powder every so many hours. I love this product and will definitely keep buying it.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
This BB cream is more of a tinted moisturizer than a coverage foundation. It didn't really provide the coverage and skin tone evening that I would've wanted. I think for someone looking for minimal coverage, this would be worth it.
Grace R.
Review for: Light 100 more...
It has spf which is great! It is very light with coverage. I am a repeat user with this product. I love using this for the summer time. It doesn't feel heavey on my skin and it doesn't clog my pores. I am satisfied over all with this product:) I would totally get it again!
Melissa M.
Not a bad BB cream! Was my first one to try out and I do like it, although I need a little more coverage than this can give me. But I do recommend it for light coverage!!
Clodagh M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
I like wearing bb creams in the summer because it's too hot to wear a heavier foundation. I really like this one except that after a few hours it starts to get greasy . I would like it a lot better if it was a tiny bit more matte
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart