Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Madison K.
So, this one of the first products I started using. I used it as a light foundation for a more natural look. I ended up switching to a different product in the end because it left me feeling a little more dewey than I liked, but it still wasn't a bad product.
Tosha H.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is my go to BB cream to use. My only flaw with it is that it is not a lot of coverage. If you are looking for that this is not the product for you. It does not break my skin out and it makes my complexion look very smooth.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I did us this but I do t now why I feel like it burn a little then I toke it off and I had red marks in my face I guess it dint work good on me or it had something that my skin was allergic too
Kat R.
Stanley, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this when i was in highschool. Its wonderdul for a natural look or a hot summer day where you wouldnt want a full coverage foundation on. Super quick to put on with a beauty blender and it last all day.
Melikia W.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never found my shade of bb cream in this brand (at least not in store I can't speak for online). The shade range is limited and not a go for us dark skinned women in my opinion. The close one I found was still at least a shade too light. The formula itself is pretty good especially considering it's price. But I can't bring myself to rate it any higher on that alone.
Makayla C.
Sheffield
Review for: Light 100 more...
I have naturally very pale skin which is okay but I really don’t like putting loads of foundation on so b.b. cream is just amazing for me I stopped using it but I think i’m gonna restart using it again bc it’s just very light and nice to even the skin tone out! I recommend it for everyone who is either starting out with makeup or for someone that wants a natural look!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium 120 more...
It’s decent. It’s a quick picker upper for when you’re on the run with no time to get full on makeup. It gives a natural finish and it holds pretty well during the day with or without setting powder.
Grace G.
columbus
Review for: Light 100 more...
This used to be me go to for a long time! It is extremely dewy so not good for oily skin but it is perfect for the beach. Very easy to apply and blend. I like how there is sunscreen in the cream itself. I would recommend it.
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I use this B.B. cream on a daily basis when I don’t want a full coverage look. The coverage is sheer but it’s buildable. Only drawback is it lasts for about 6-8 hours and then need a touch up.
Madison K.
So, this is one of the first products I started using. I used it as a light foundation for a more natural look. I ended up switching to a different product in the end because it left me feeling a little more dewey than I liked, but it still wasn't a bad product.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart