Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Wendy C.
Use está todo el tiempo hasta que me Di cuenta que se veía orrible. Se cuartea, parece que traes una plasta no buena le.soy 3 estrellas nada más por el precio y porq sirve auque sea para la playa
Haleigh S.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I normally use only a primer & this BB cream rather than foundation. It evens out my skin tone & covers most flaws, but feels like you are just putting moisturizer on your face & looks very natural. I have been buying this product for over a year & use it almost daily.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
I love BB Creams, but this one was just okay. I wasn't super impressed with its effect, it almost felt like I was just wearing a lotion. It would probably work better for someone looking for a SUPER light coverage, however I would not recommend this product.
Taylor C.
Lancaster, MA
I love this bb cream a ton. Great coverage and it has SPF 30 in it. Some pros about this is you can build it up or you can just do one layer of it it's up to you. I have normal skin and it is great for me but I think I definitely would buy it again and again.
Mychelle A.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Medium 120 more...
A fresh finish for my face i absolutley  love this product. It applies very easy and blends even better. Its affordable and packaged great. I would recommend it to anyone . Its great for combination skin like mines so others would be pleased with this product
Chesica E.
Columbus , GA
This is perfect for people who don't like to wear a lot of foundation. It's light and easy to blend. However, I wish there were more color choices. I use the medium color choice. It's affordable and easy to find in stores. I would recommend it to others!
Destiny D.
I really loved this bb cream! I used it a lot when I was in my early teens most just during summer when it was hot out and wanted to have a nice warmth to my face while still protecting my face from being sunburned. Light weight, light to medium cover and very smooth! I would definitely recommend to all!
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
This was aweomse to use if your going to the beach and want some of color on your face and some sunscreen. Anytime I go to the beach I will put this on just to even out my skin tones but to just have more of a natural look. Its nice and very affordable!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
This product was okay but kind of went on thinner then I'd like. It also didn't work well with hydrating my face you could see the dry areas on my face even more with applying. I don't think I would buy again considering I haven't finished the last bottle.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I used to use this in high school and it was always pretty disappointing. It keeps me very oily and has minimal coverage. It did nothing for my dry patches and did not last long on my face at all. For a BB cream it didn't do anything it promised it would
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart