Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Angela S.
Vidalia, La
Definitely didn't like this. Coverage wasn't even minimal, more like none at all, just left my skin with a weird oily feel from the beginning, didn't blend well no matter what type of blender I used. Was cheap and didn't even pass for the emergency use I bought it for. Would've been better off walking around bare faced
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
This is the best BB cream I have ever used. It is light, has a flawless finish. Doesn't have a "formula" smell. Also doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or thick. Very affordable and can be readily found.
josie a.
Nashville, TN
I have dark circles under my eyes and I love this to help brighten my skin and conceal any blemishes. I don't wear a lot of makeup everyday, but this is light and makes my skin feel fresh in the morning. Couldn't go a day without it! I recommend this to everyone who needs something fast and easy that keeps you looking fresh!
Apryl C.
This is just okay. If you're going to like this you definitely need to like a dewy finish. It doesn't last all day either, only a few hours. I will not repurchase because maybelline tests on animals.
Alana P.
This product makes me breakout. I might be allergic to this specific product but I would get small bumps all over my face after using this. Anyone with any skin sensitivities I would not use this product.
Daniela M.
Estas bb cream son una maravilla y de mis favoritas en el mercado, ya que son económicas y bastante accesibles! Me gusta para esos días en que no provoca maquillarse como tal, pero sin embargo quieres mantener un buen aspecto en el rostro. Estas lo brindan, aparte de que hidratan.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I actually really love this BB cream and it's the first I've ever tried. This is great for dry skin but it's not very buildable. I think it offers just the right amount of coverage and o wound but it again
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is a nice moisturizing tinted cream that stays all day and looks beautiful. Evens skin tone and protects from sun damage. Feels weightless. Love it! Recommend this product.
Monica  B.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light 100 more...
This product works great at blurring imperfections, and actually covers really well, and it feels good on your skin so your skin can actually breathe . Also it is a really good price at the drugstore
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have tried this and I really liked it. It leaves your face looking very natural. It's easy to apply it's not cakey like other foundations. It's very affordable. I would recommend this to others!!!!!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart