Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Ana Paula S.
Really like this bb cream! It is very lightweight and not greasy. It is very good for everyday use. It evens your skin tone without looking that you are wearing make up. I have very sensitive skin and it is also good because it does not irritate my skin.
Aliya T.
Providence, RI
LOVE IT!!! THE PERFECT SHADE AND COVER AND EVERYTHING!!! The light coverage is perfect for me and it doesnt clog my pores. It is build able and easy to work with. It is a little liquid and smells like sunscreen but i recommend it to everyone. I love it.
Kaela W.
Chula Vista, CA
This is an okay BB cream. When I first was getting into makeup I'd wear this. I think it's good for any skin type and good for someone who's just getting into makeup or isn't into wearing a lot. It's kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't have as great of coverage as a foundation would.
Jackie F.
I really don't wear a ton of makeup, but this product is awesome. It covers up your pores and really smoothes out your skin to give it that natural look. The one con is that if you have acne, you need a different concealer product. But if you're looking for everyday natural wear and smooth skin without feeling caked on and breakout prone, this is it.
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
I feel like this product did not live up to what I wanted it to be. I wish it was a little bit more coverage because it did not really do anything for me. It is a reasonable price and you can pick it up from any drugstore. I would not purchase again.
Chic Pretty F.
This BB Cream is ok but not my favorite. It provides a light coverage, which I usually like but it was too light for me. Also, I didn't get that "flawless look" after applying it. I have to admit that it's not my favorite and I only bought it twice!
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. I miss it so much and haven't used it in a long time. It was all I used on my face for an entire summer. It matched my skin tone so well, didn't cling to dry patches, and made me look flawless. I love this product
Anjali M.
It's very fresh and natural and blends seamlessly into the skin, I have dry skin and t works like a dream, It sinks into my skin so the product is extremely natural and has spf to protect you from the sun, I always repurchase this item when I run out!
Kayla B.
I liked this because it looks so natural! Great to wear alone for a laid back look or with blush, bronzer and highlighter. This wore almost all day. I give it 4/5 because it isn't as much coverage as I am used to having and my dark spots do show through.
carlyn a.
Review for: Light 100 more...
All time FAVORITE back to school product! Super easy to apply and looks amazing on the skin. Also has SPF to protect your skin from the sun. Light coverage but just the perfect amount! I've bought 3 of these so far and will continue to repurchase!!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart