Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Callie D.
Denton, TX
I got this when it first came out and when I was first playing around with makeup. It is okay, but it left me feeling really glittery and i feel like the packaging gives a false advertisement as it does not do all of the things it claims. its great for a little pick me up for the skin, but its not something I would repurchase.
Ayuni P.
My favorite drugstore BB Cream.

This one is an oldie but a goodie. It gives enough coverage on days you don't want to wear makeup and have the added benefit of a moisturizer. It fades after maybe 3 hours but that's expected from a BB cream, they are not made to last all day. But defitenitely a great buy for just some super light coverage days.
Kathy W.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Wore this all summer as my foundation with just a thin layer of powder over it. Now that it's Fall I'm wearing it as a tinted moisturizer with mineral foundation makeup. I like that it adjusts to skin tone but it's probably a shade too light for me. Also, it claims to be oil free but I'm a greasy mess by the end of the day.
Kaitlyn P.
Jacksonville
I love this BB cream. It's lightweight, smooth, but doesn't make my oily skin worse. A lot more coverage than I expected. When I'm feeling good about my skin, but I want to smooth out some of the redness, I just put this on. If I need a flawless finish, I put this on and a powder foundation over it. Works like a charm. It's part of my secret weapon case for hiding my giant pores.
Liza A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Light 100 more...
Love this product. I am pretty pale and sometimes have a hard time finding the right shade as bb creams and foundations can oxidize and become orange. But this light shade was perfect. This bb cream has good coverage and softens your blemishes. It is light has no scent. It is inexpensive. I often just apply it with my fingers.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I read great reviews about this BB cream so I bought it at CVS and tried it myself and totally agree! It's great on my combination skin in the summer and my dry skin in the winter. It's super easy to blend and looks great with a full face over, or just a little bronzer. I even bought this in a darker shade over the summer.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
This BB cream does a great job. I have only purchased it once but I worked. It had great coverage for red spots and blemishes and it help protect my skin from the sun. I only had to apply it once in a day. It is long lasting and very affordable . I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable BB Cream.
Souad m.
This was the best foundation i ever used it is amzing . It is perfect for normal skin i do not have dry or oily skin but it really nice and not oil at all .#contest
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I like this product because of the light coverage and dewey finish it gives to my skin. it looks very natural. I do wish that they will come out with a larger color selection though because the dark is too dark for me and the medium of the light are too light and can tend to be a little on the orangey side. But if you just want a very light amount of coverage just to even out your skin tone and not feel heavy on your skin, this stuff is great.
celine v.
new jersey
If you're not looking for coverage and just like a sheer dewy look then bb cream is where it's at I love it it feels like it's not absorbing into my skin and breaking me out or anything
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart