Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
This product has become my go-to as I don't want to take the time to blend foundation in the early hours before work. I apply using my fingers and then use a damp blender to quickly even out. 2 min tops. I love that it has SPF and only a slight matte effect. I find it is very sheer, so just enough to even out my skin tone. Recommend.
Grace K.
San Francisco, CA
I had to return this to where I purchased it (Ulta). The color, already a little warm to begin with, oxidized on my skin throughout the day and was not a good match for my skin tone. The formula was okay- a little thin and not very moisturizing, and didn't have great coverage. If you're on a budget and can find a good match for your skin tone, this would be an okay BB Cream in the summer.
Laura W.
I normally don't like to use foundation because of how heavy it is, but Maybelline's BB Cream is fantastic. Its great for light coverage and it evens out your skin tone. It does go on light, so you may need to use a color corrector or concealer for any blemishes/ more noticeable red spots. I would definitely recommend it though!
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
Love love love this bb cream! Did I say love... ya well for the record, I love it! Great for a light makeup day to just wanting come quick coverage without it looking overdone. Love that it has spf and a little goes a long way. Lightweight on the face and blend well to the skin.
Adriana S.
It is a light prebase, not sticky, it comes in three colors you choose which best suits you. excellent coverage and lasts all day makes. It is not greasy, so if you want to use one without the base is also perfect, also has no fragrance and your skin looks beautiful and with a matte finish and bright for the rest of the day.
Christina J.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I use this as foundation now, I've been trying to use less bulky product on my face to clear it up and this stuff has been a DREAM!! I usually apply a layer let it soak in and dry then go back and apply one more, followed by setting powder. My skin loves it!
Dallas L.
Orem
Always loved this, feels fresh on my skin. Only con is that it can get a bit oily on my combination skin. I can rub it on like sunscreen and feel fresh, blends well. SPF 30 I think which is nice cause you can skip a layer of sunscreen so I wear this in the summer a lot with a little concealer and I'm good. All in all awesome, just which they made an oil-free or matte version for oily skin types.
Lc C.
Laredo, TX
Tiene cobertura baja, no controla el brillo Así que no lo recomiendo para pieles grasas, tiene olor como pintura lo cual no es agradable, yo lo recomiendo más para pieles muy jóvenes las cuales no necesitan mucho, pero para pieles maduras no, ya que no tarda y no aporta beneficios.
Lonneke W.
Doesnt give a lot of coverage, but feels pretty nice to the skin. It had SPF so thats a plus. It is easy to apply a nice even layer and it lasts trough out the whole day once set with a little powder. I would definable recommend this product for people who want an even skin but dont like the feeling of heavy foundation on your face. If youre looking for a bit more coverage I wont recommend this.
Jaemy P.
Bronx
Review for: Other more...
My shade is "Medium Deep" and although there is a little flashback because of the sunscreen, this is a great product! Perfect for your "natural" days and if you put on primer under this your skin will look naturally flawless. I love anything with built in SPF because humidity and tons of product on your face is not a good combo!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart