Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Victoria N.
Americus, GA
I've been using this for years. I have very pale skin and often times the 'ivory/palest shade' that companies have is not light enough. this BB cream, when blended properly with my skin, is perfect. I have freckles and it does not cover them up, it helps lighten blemishes like acne scars and have sunscreen so it protects my skin from the sun. i would definitely recommend to any fair skinned ladies!
Amee R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this book cream because it is so easy to apply.i would not try to blend it because it's very light coverage and it's not going to give you anymore coverage.
Dominique F.
I chose the Maybelline bb cream because it is really hard to find a bb cream for my skin tone that isn't crazy expensive so I thought I would try it. Overall it isn't terrible but I felt like it dried out my skin.
Nadya F.
Pembroke, ON
I don't even know where to start with this product, it's amazing its perfect for anyone who doesn't like wearing heavy foundation but still wants coverage. And the best part is that it's affordable and you can find it at any local drugstore! Also there are a variety of different shades for you to pick from. All in all this is a great product and definitely will buy again!!
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I have what I would say good skin. Not too oily not too dry. I love this stuff. I normally use it if I'll be in the sun all day and don't want to wear makeup but want something on my face. It feels like a primer being put on it makes your skin so firm and soft. A little goes a long way too- I love the consistency!
Nicole S.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is okay. Very light coverage, but that is to be expected with any BB cream. If you have any sort of acne or scars on your face this won't cover or even mask the redness at all. I like it when I'm in a rush out the door and can just throw something on my face without having to be self conscious, but I wouldn't recommend for any important occasion where you want to look cute. I'll probably buy it again just to have a go to emergency coverage as I head out the door.
Denise M.
If you have skin without scarring or intense discoloration or blemishes then this would be good to slap on if you don't like foundation or anything heavy. It is moist but that can be fixed with powder or blotting sheets. Light coverage and not very buildable. I applied with hands sponge and brush and got best application with sponge but most pigmentation with brush. Doesn't really help skincare wise.
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 100 more...

This is a new product I am trying and I currently use it daily. I have oily/normal skin and his product sits well but after while I get an unwanted shine. If that dewy look is what you are going for...then this is a great product for that. It would cause this effect on normal and oily/normal skin...not on dry skin.
Fabiola C.
Orlando
Use por un tiempo esta bbcream
Pero no me gusto
No cubre del todo la cara
Y la deja bien grasosa al rato de ponertela
No es nada costosa y se consigue en cualquier supermercado
Cynthia P.
Princeton, KY
I love this product! It's blends well with my fair skin tone and it covers really well with the least amount used. I also like that it feels light on your face as you wear it and that it last the whole work day!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart