Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

olivia a.
This is my first bb cream, and I like it! You can actually build the coverage up some, and it works well with a little bit of Maybelline Fit Me concealer to cover any pimples that show through. It's a tad orange but I'm very used to that with foundations already. I use the Baby Skin primer beforehand. It does start to get oily after a long day, but it's not really meant to be long lasting.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
When I first started wearing foundation, I started off with BB creams. This was the first one. I wasn't a big fan of it. It left spotty areas, but was definitely easy to apply and blend. In my opinion it was not buildable, but that is expected because it is a BB cream. I wouldn't buy this product again, but for beginners, it is definitely worth the try if you're looking for light coverage!
Gaby R.
Miami Springs, FL
This BBCream is pretty good, it has a colored cream that gives a bit of moisture to your face skin and also a bit of color that helps your skin tone to be even without having to use a heavy foundation
Catherine C.
San Diego, CA
For the price it’s wonderful! Very adorable and has good coverage. When I don’t want full coverage and something light weight and easy this is my go to product. It looks very beautiful on the skin and
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I have used so many bottles of this it's amazing. Its very natural like my skin but better. It evens my skin tone without looking like I have a lot of makeup on. It's very buildable though. I will continue to buy this please never stop making it I literally use this everyday
nelida m.
Orlando
Review for: Medium more...
I just this in my makeup no-makeup days when I want an extremely natural look, it has sunscreen and it looks like you have nothing in your face, if you like light coverage foundation this is for you.
Makayla M.
Palmer, MA
Review for: Light more...
I love using this when I’ll be outside a lot of the day in the summer, but still want a little bit of coverage. It’s perfect because there is spf in it, which gives me some sun protection while I’m out.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
Review for: Light more...
I love using B.B. cream. Especially in the summer. This brand works well. It’s a medium coverage but added with concealer makes it a more full coverage. It gives my fave the extra moisture it needs!
Brynn C.
Provo
When I first tried this product it immediately became a part of my daily routine. I love this for when I'm going for a more natural look or I'll use it as a base to apply more make up on top of. It is very light and comfortable and it doesn't make me break out. It makes my skin look bright and smooth. I love how it can adjust to my skin tone and it is SPF 30. I would highly recommend.
Jheimi C.
New York
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this B.B. cream! It is my go to everyday, so easy to blend and it evens out my skin. I think is my favorite B.B. cream ever it really works for me, also affordable and long lasting. I would definitely recommend it!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart