Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium 120 more...
It’s great for acne prone skin. It doesn’t really cover dark spots but it does help to even out skin tone. Even after wearing it for hours, it still feels light and does not crease
Mary R.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I have spend $$ on finding the right foundation for me and I finally found this product Maybelline Dream Fresh BB. What I love is that It blends in with my skin so good and it doesn't cake up on my fine lines under my eyes. It was hard to find a shade for me but this bb matches so perfect with my skin. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. It doesn't leave my face oily nor glog my pores.
Corinne M.
This is the only brand of BB cream I've ever used. I've re-purchased a few times because it does the job. Has a nice, light feel and helps cover areas of redness and uneven skin tone. I like to use it under my foundation to even out my look. I wish it had a bit better coverage because I have combination skin and there are days that I would like to get away with using it in place of a heavy concealer. For the price, it works pretty well and I will definitely continue to use it if I don't find something I like better.
kendra p.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I really like this product, because it provides a thin and natural layer of makeup to hide imperfections in skin tone. It doesn't clog pores, and it matches skin tone very well.
Jencien A.
This was only ok. There isn't a huge color selection and it can be kinda blotchy. It felt thick on my skin and made me look very oily. Coverage was light and was hard to build.
Jenna M.
This is the ultimate drugstore bb cream. I've bought this so many times, it's just perfect coverage but undetectable to the untrained makeup eye. Its so perfect for summer if you love that glowy look...I would wear spf underneath though.
Mason L.
This is my favorite foundation! I recommend it for all skin types! It has SPF so your face won't get sun burnt!! It's easy to put on and it's light unlike other heavy foundations!
Marialuisa G.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I love this B.B. cream. I have tried others and don’t like them. I always go back using this B.B. cream. I love how it feels like I’m not using anything on my face.
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
This product did a pretty good job. For a cheaper brand I would recommend it. I prefer using higher end makeup, but for a quick, cheap BB cream, this isn’t a bad product.
Meghan L.
Scranton, PA
I've been using this product for at least 15 years. It's definitely the best BB cream to purchase at an affordable cost. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart