Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

aitana s.
this is one of my favorites, because it really works on my skyn, i fel a really soft contexture whe i put it on, really a nice coverage, i aprecciate that on a bbcream, it doesnt has to much product, i'll recomend it to my friend, she love it. good product.
Sami P.
I have been using for a while, and I feel like the bottles slowly get smaller. Also, I wish it had better coverage. Definitely a nice light base and not expensive at all.
Edwidge L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! During the winter months when my skin thirsts for moisture. This is my go to! I give my skin that glow from within look and make me look to oily!
Madison E.
Mesa, AZ
I use this product daily. Great product for a great price. I love having sunscreen in my makeup and it blends well with my natural skin while still covering blemishes.
Candice F.
North Bergen, NJ
Had great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Normally bb creams are pretty sheer but this one almost felt like a foundation. It Is also long wearing. I also find that a little goes a long way with this product.
Christina R.
Review for: Other more...
If you are looking for coverage, this is not it. If you are looking for a slight tint  to blur minor imperfections with SPF, then this is for you. This is a everyday tinted moisturizer with SPF.
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Light 100, Medium 120 more...
This didn't work for me, I have combination skin and I just came out looking oily. Also bout both and they came out really pale and white, not for a women of color
Rebecca G.
Tampa
I like using this as a everyday Foundation. As the day progresses my skin looks better. I often get many compliments on how good my skin looks when wearing this product.
Beky B.
The medium sheer tint (lighter one) which was looking a little whitish on my skin initially blended amazingly with my skin tone after a couple of minutes, without looking cakey at all. On the other hand, medium shade (i.e., darker one) also blended well. For better results, I mix both the shades and it works great for me.
I wore it for all day long, like 9-6, and it still looked good on my face. I got this dewy finish without looking shiny or greasy but my friend has an oily skin and she didn’t get the same result as mine, so now she uses little mineral powder to avoid that shiny look.
Cristina G.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
When BB creams were all the rage, I used to use this one with my concealers. It gave me the perfect amount of coverage but still gave me natural looking still with that heavy beat face. Great product.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart