Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Erika R.
I love this product! I buy it from Walmart. It's very easy to apply and is not very thick at all but it lasts all day! It's very natural looking and works great with a translucent powder.
Melissa M.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I like this a lot, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Good for a natural look, doesn’t do great at covering blemishes but u can just put concealer over to cover those
Christopher H.
San Marcos, TX
Well mine a darker than this obviously because I'm darker than light I feels like.You have nothing on and then it's like sweat proof I'm not saying it's sweat proof for everyone but I'm a guy that sweats in a instance
Audrey L.
Ringgold , GA
Review for: Light 100 more...
Really love this bb cream for extra coverage before my foundation! It has moisturizer built in which is great for my dry patches on my face! It has a very smooth texture which glides on the skin perfectly!
Daniela S.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Uma boa base com cobertura media . Porém não recomendo para quem tem pele oliosa . Apesar de ter cobertura media , ela não disfarça algumas imperfeições do rosto .
Brittany B.
Washington, MO
Not too bad for a BB cream. It offers some protection from the sun. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a high coverage foundation. I like this BB cream because it gives some coverage, but looks natural as well. I will buy again.
@PrInCeSa•St£pHaNi£ C.
Turlock, CA
Nice foundation. For me it’s very long lasting, even though I really don’t use foundation as much, but very nice product to use and also affordable if your new to makeup and foundation/BB.
Marissa S.
Review for: Light 100 more...
Overall a good product. Very light coverage so concealer is recommended. But a very comfortable wear and keeps on all day. Will emphasize dry patches but not too terribly. Would buy again.
Steph M.
Chicago
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Gives my skin a little more color and it's great for a beach day or even going to the gym. It doesn't clog my pores so a great way to make your skin look healthier quickly and effortlessly
Suzana A.
Lombard, IL
Love this product it goes great with my oily skin and gives me good amount of coverage. It's easy to apply and it's never messy. I highly recommend it and I will be making a purchase soon
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart