Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Maky M.
Very lightweight but with a very nice coverage. Easy to apply and blend. It has a sun protection and its great to put it on on a sunny days. When you apply it has a dewy finish that i think its great
Rachel M.
This is a great product if you're just looking for minimal coverage. I don't have any acne really but i do have redness and it helps with that a lot! It has SPF 30 which is super great, especially in the summer!
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
Good product but I have found a new love in another brand. I still have this for backup or for travel reasons. Good coverage and made skin look great. Only downside was that I would get shiny a little while later. That's a problem I have with my skin and I need something a little different.
Korrina C.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Light 100 more...
I love this BB cream! I have been using it since high school. It covers pretty well, but still keeps a natural look to the face. For the price, i find that it stays on for a decent amount of time. I have dry skin and it manages to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Isis D.
Me gusta para pieles jóvenes que no tiene imperfecciones ni nada que esconder para maquillajes naturales sección de fotos de niñas o algo así es.super ligera y el acabado es perfecto
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Ok bb cream doesn't seem to last as long as id like but it blends out easily an has light coverage, I find that the shades are never a perfect match but after powder its unnoticeable.
Hannah P.
Aiken
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is my daily face makeup. It is light, but buildable, and covers up redness fairly well. I have repurchased this so many times that I have lost count. I highly recommend this to people that are looking for a natural look but want some SPF and light coverage.
Anna K.
If you're looking for a light coverage that will keep your skin looking dewy all day, this is the product for you. Goes on smoothly, easy to apply with hands/brush/sponge, and good for most skin types. I will most definitely be buying this again!
Heather R.
Fairfield
Review for: Other more...
Works well when I want a light makeup day. Really like that it contains spf for sun protection. It lasts well throughout the day. It is not a build able product. Is light coverage.
maddie h.
i love this foundation for the summer. it is great to give you an every day "your skin but better" look. it lets your skin breathe and gives you just the right amount of coverage. it's very buildable and dewy.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart