Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Rebecca M.
wellington
Review for: Light 100 more...
This Bb cream is lightweight and applies easily to the face and skin. It gives a light tint with light coverage. This is a nice choice for running to the store or going to the beach when you want something lightweight.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This is my favorite BB cream. It blends well. I'm also not very oily by the end of the day. I like the consistency better than the Garnier BB cream. I haven't experienced any breakouts while using this.
Eunice S.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I used this May el line bb cream before and it’s good for school days when you don’t wanna look bad but also not too extra, it is very moisturizing and I love it. I recommend this product to everyone who likes a natural looking.
Ellen P.
É um produto bom para quem tem pele seca, na minha pele que e oleosa não durou muito. Fácil de aplicar e tem uma cobertura boa, preço acessível a várias pessoas. Como disse no começo, recomendo para pessoas que tenha pele seca.
madelyn h.
Batavia
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I prefer to use this over foundation and powder because it gives me coverage and moisturizes at the same time. The SPF is a nice touch too. I have to get different shades depending on the season
naтalιa в.
Miami Florida
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Me encanta este B.B. cream, cubre, pone tu piel pareja con cualquier imperfección que puedas tener de color y la deja smooth, suave, tersa, me gusta mucho, y es súper económico. Muy recomendable!
Allie W.
LOVE this product. Nice and light foundation. Does the job without being too much. Use this whenever I wear makeup. I’ve tried more expensive brands but I always go back to this. I use this one but the matte one works well too!
Raciell P.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Best moisturizer ever. Is my day by day makeup. I just love that I can wear it to the beach and I don’t get any sunburn in my face because of the skin protector. It last all day long. I love it.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Love it! I used up a whole bottle of this! I have dry skin and this was perfect for me, though I do think if you have combo to oily skin this may not be the best choice since it is on the greasy side.
Maria D.
Mcallen
Nautral look, fresh feeling, Go to must have makeup, great for oily skin , does not dry your skin, covers perfect , great amount of quantity for the price, easy to apply on the go also, recommend
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart