Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I have oily skin but I have been on the hunt for a bb cream that has decent coverage and it some what dewy. This blended nicely and made my skin look better. I didnt set it with powder but I did use a setting spray and it lasted a few hours and I didnt get super oily so that's a plus. It blended out nice when I used my real techniques beauty sponge. I'll continue to use it
Dora R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff! Mostly because it had sunscreen and it's definitely essential where I live (Arizona). It keeps my face moisturized through out the day and it doesn't melt off my face like others do and my face doesn't feel oily. It's light enough for my skin to feel like it's not wearing any.
Kayla S.
Buckley
Review for: Light more...
This is my to go bb cream! It goes on smoothly and really evens out my skin tone. I wear this by itself or with a powder over on the weekends. It's lighter than a foundation and doesn't feel heavy on your face.
Talia L.
Lakewood, OH
This was my go-to face product for over a year. Sheer coverage but totally perfect for when you just want your skin to look a little better before heading out. Doesn’t clog pores or irritate skin. Can be applied with your hands quickly and easily.
Lizzet C.
Mission, TX
I love this bb cream so much. Ok so I picked this up a few years back, because my eczema and rosacea flared up. My skin had dry patches on my nose and around my mouth. I couldn't wear foundation, so I got this and it actually improved my skin. The redness went down and the peeling stopped completely. I know this product had something to do with that, given that it has spf in it. It probably prevented further damage as well as healed my skin.
rylo b.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this bb cream. It has everything I need. Sunblock, makes my face feel fresh and not heavy, never clings to dry spots or breaks apart on oily spots. Stays all day, never makes my face look a funny color. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it's perfect for when you want a no make up look or if you just want to put something on quick
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This is a pretty good BB cream. I have tried so many foundations and BB creams, all of which have just highlighted the dry patches on my skin, but this one does a decent job of just smoothing out my skin without accentuating the dry areas. I do find though, that by the end of the day, you can start to see the dry patches on my skin. As compared to other drug store BB creams, this one is probably one of the best in my opinion for dry skin.
Sima V.
Review for: Medium more...
I love love love this! I use this everyday and it covers up all the acne and blemishes on my face! The best part is.... that is comes with spf in it! It does not clog up my pores either. Definitely recommend!
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
This product is the best BB cream. If you are just now getting into make up and you need a BB cream this is the one to buy. It comes in very different tones just in case if you’re a different tone I just love this because it’s a creamy easy to put on I mean this is the best BB cream out of here very cheap not even pricey I’ll be better than the high-priced are high-end products I just recommend it to everyone
Olivia S.
Plymouth, MA
I LOVE this BB cream. It is very smooth to apply, and has an ever so slight blurring effect to it. Sometimes I don't want to wear and entire face full of foundation, but I still need a little coverage. This does exactly that. Evens you out, and still feels light and fresh on the face.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart