Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sky D.
This is a great product to use for when I'm going for a more natural look or if I'm going out but don't feel like putting on a whole face of makeup. Has a very nice natural finish as well as minimal coverage.
Hannah B.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This is the OG BB cream in my opinion. I think it is nice for a simple makeup look where you don’t want to wear a lot on your face. I think it is a great product for the beach or the pool as well! Over great.
Merisa S.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite foundation to use in the summer on hot days. It also has a decent amount of spf coverage in it as well so you don’t have to worry about sunscreen. It glides right on and will last all day.
Alexis M.
Concord, CA
My favorite bb cream I've tried so far! Nice sheer buildable coverage. This allows me to kind of dodge the moles on my face and build more coverage where i have blemishes or acne scars without looking uneven or patchy. I rebuy this over and over.
Lindsey J.
Buies Creek, NC
Review for: Light 100 more...
This product is lightweight enough to keep my skin feeling fresh, yet thick enough to even out my skin tone. I love that it has sun protection as well! I have been using this product for about 1.5 years and I would recommend it to others who are looking for a lightweight liquid foundation.
kaelen o.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I like this product, it is buildable and easy to use. It can be greasy if you have oily skin so I suggest setting it with powder. The original coverage is very light but it is easy to build to a medium coverage. I would by this product again.
Katlin P.
This product is super easy to apply and lasts a long time for a BB cream. I love it for those days that you want a natural look. I love the spf 30. It's very build-able and gives you a beautified dewy finish.
Alyssa A.
Pflugerville
This product is very good if you’re looking for a moisturizing light weight, “foundation”. It’s a little wet and slimy but nothing you can’t fix. It’s not that buildable but why would you need to build it up?
Ariana G.
his is the first BB Cream I use and let me tell you that for me it is very good (It is good to clarify that it has its details but I would not change it)
Details:
- Quantity: 30ml just like all bases (This is one of those details that I talk to above because although it brings all the bases because it is dry you need more quantity to cover the whole face)
- Tone: I use the Medium as with all my bases and for me it is perfect
- Quality: Very good indeed meets the 8 functions it says it has among which is to minimize pores, moisturize, give a matte finish, has sunscreen and helps ocuktar spots among others.
- Price: I find it a little expensive for the quantity but the quality is worth it

I have nothing bad to say so this is one of those few products that takes my 5 stars
Marissa T.
willmar
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is such a staple in every makeup collection! It has a light to medium coverage but you can build it up to have more. It blends flawlessly into the skin and I would seriously recommend this to everyone!!!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart