Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Roshni S.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I thought this BB cream was not good at all. It only has two shades so it doesn't really match up with most skin tones. I didn't feel that it looked good on skin and it was fairly liquidly. I personally would not buy it again.
This bb cream works really well and is very affordable. It is very light but depends on how much you put on. The coverage is great but not ideal. The bb cream can make you look oily and dose not cover pimples or acne very well if you are looking for that. I would recommend this for the summer as a light makeup look.
Kristen W.
Jeannette, PA
This is the best BB cream I have ever tried. It doesn't break my face out which is a huge plus and it doesn't look like I have makeup on. If you use with a primer it lasts all day. I'm on probably by 8th bottle of it! I love it and will never use another BB cream!
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
Bleh
It's hard for the pale skinned gals and dark skinned gals out here. This is another one of those products that just disappoint in the shade range. The texture is alright. But it's just too dark. Looking for a pale af BB cream y'all!
I found this bb cream as a light coverage and mostly for blemishes. It is for both dry and oily skin since it is best for blemishes. The bb cream is really easy to apply. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a light coverage and for an everyday makeup look.
Ashley L.
Maybelline usually makes pretty good face products but it wasn't the case with this BB cream it was way to light and it made me breakout awful!! I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
This is my go to, it can cover small blemishes and is very lightweight. It lasts soooo long too. It has light medium coverage but it's not supposed to be a concealer. When I go on the boat I put this under my eyes for the sun protection
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
Perfect for those days when you're not trying to put on a lot of makeup but you don't want to be completely bare face. Light coverage, skin is still able to breath and at a great price point.
Malani S.
Newark, DE
I love love love this BB cream! I love the benefits it has, the coverage is medium-buildable, & it color matches very well. It's great by itself for dry & combo skin, but for oily people like me, I suggest setting with a powder.
Milla S.
I've tried this before and remember loving it. I used it all up in one summer! It super light weight and adds just that little coverage to make your skin appear naturally clear and bautiful.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart