Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Rachel D.
Crown point, IN
For a bb cream, this has really great coverage! It applies very nice and looks super natural. It blends in and sets quickly and is not disturbed by other makeup sitting on top of it. It does not have a strong smell and is very long lasting.
Yemil R.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I’ve been using this product for about 4 to 5 years now and I’m not thinking of leaving it any time soon. It gives my face all that it needs plus it gives me color and moisturizes! Drugstore product with an awesome price and it works amazingly!
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I really do like this BB cream. It's good for a day you just don't want a lot of makeup. It actually works well with my dry skin. It last a good part of they day I think. I would recommend to someone that wants just a little bit of coverage and something that's not too heavy on the skin.
Elizabeth B.
i use this everyday. my absolute favorite!
it gives me a light coverage as well as sun protection. it lasts all day for me. if you're looking for full coverage, it won't work. ill definitely buy again!
Stephanie B.
Review for: Light 100 more...
This is a great BB Cream! It seems to give more coverage than others I've tried, while still looking like natural skin. It's a light coverage that blends into your skin tone. I haven't had any problems with streaking or discoloration. I'm on my second tube and will probably buy it again.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a really good BB cream, comparable to some high end ones I have used (Like Clinique). I am pretty sure they have a light, medium and darker shade. It has no oil and 8 great benefits to it. I really like that it doesn't have oils and it glides on smooth.
Veronica P.
This is my favorite bb cream, it really lasts a lot, I love the finish, I just have to apply several layers so that the finish is better but I would buy again because I liked it a lot. 100% recommended, buy it!
Camila S.
Eu sempre uso esse produto, e acho muito bom, mas a cobertura não é tão intensa, então é mais adequado para o dia a dia do que quando se deseja uma maquiagem mais intensa, forte.
member-cfaf71f82
I use this every day and it covers pretty well. It's not sticky or shiny. It blurs how imperfections, enhances, brightens, adjusts to skin tone because it's not thick, smooth, and hydrates. I would definitely buy it again.
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
Review for: Other more...
This was the first BB cream I ever used and I really enjoyed it. It is basically a very light coverage foundation for only evening out your natural skin tone. I like it because it evens out the red of my cheeks, but does not hide my freckles!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart