Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Blake S.
Lexington
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using this product almost every day. I️t provides decent subtle coverage, however, I️ feel like it could definitely cover problem areas (acne etc) a a bit better! I’m interested in trying other brands in the future.
Katy W.
Farmersville
Hated it. This is the first one I tried, and was so disappointed! I know it isn’t and won’t be foundation, but I had expectations of at least enough coverage to just even out my complexion. There was zero coverage, evening out, or much of anything. It was moisturizing but I can get that from my moisturizer.
Bao-Tran L.
No coverage at all, but i guess that’s what a BB cream is. It doesn’t conceal or even out my skin tone. I gave it so many chances but nope! Doesn’t even moisturize....... it literally does morning for me but make me break out even more lol
Ally P.
New York
I added this into my makeup routine and will never go without it again! It is so light, and has never irritated my sensitive skin/don't feel like it clogs my pores as some BB creams do. It has a light level of coverage, but it's enough that you can just wear this without any other makeup on top of it. When I wear this BB cream, I only wear a very thing layer of powder over it and feel like it still gives me a fully finished look. Great price too.
Savanna G.
Cranston, RI
I adore this BB cream. I love how it evens out my akin tone, it feels nice on my skin, it has sunblock in it and it looks so natural like I was born with perfect skin. BUT why can't I purchase this in a much larger size? I feel like it's so small for something that I like to use daily, this feels travel sized to me.
Brianna O.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a must for summer time! This is the perfect lightweight barely there make up for summer heat. The color fits my skin tone perfectly! So far I wore it for a whole day and I would re purchase! Its amazing if you want to look put together but not have your make up melt from the heat. Looking forward to bringing this product on vacation with me!
Bella M.
Review for: Medium more...
This was the very first “face” product I have ever purchased and I was very excited! I will say it applies nicely and blends really great. I would recommend this to you if you are looking for a nice dewy tinted moisturizer!
Jean L.
Chillicothe
This is my go to if I'm not looking to do a super fancy face of makeup, but am just doing a small amount for every day and don't need a ton of coverage. I don't have a lot of skin problems most of the time, so I don't go for a ton of coverage every day and this is a great formula for dry skin, as it's obviously very moisturizing. I've heard others with oilier skin say it's not good for them, but for my dry skin, I've really loved this product.
Bailey K.
Review for: Light more...
Wish there was a lighter color. The texture wasn’t my favorite I used the matte version. It dried out my skin and I didn’t feel like it really was absorbed but rather stayed on top. I bought it once and wouldn’t buy again.
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
This B.B. cream does give good coverage, however it only works if I use a beauty blender. I had to stop using it because I did believe it was breaking me out on my forehead. I do have very sensitive acne prone skin though.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart